Waiting Asylum decision

Hello everybody
I am new here. Now i have an problem i hope the people who have the same problem can share or give me some information.
i hand in application 2012
wait 3 years the first interview: 2015/6/24
second fingerprint: 2015/07/13
yesterday i got a call from asylum office and told me i have second interview next week
Anybody have the situation? why they give me a sceond interview?
need help

They review your case to make a decision and came up with new unanswered questions, or maybe just to give you the decision.
Some people did 2nd and sometimes even 3rd interview.

I heard from some attorney that if any case is pending more than 6 months after interview it means that they are not working anymore on the case and they left it for indefinite time, it's difficult to believe that but it sounds sense, my case is pending for 17 months and I am waiting till it is 2 years to sue the USCIS if no decision till that time

Wow Asylum seeker, I'm really very happy for you, I wish you the best in your life after 3 years of waiting. Wish you the best. Enjoy your life, pray for us :)

Congratulations Asylum Seeker!!!!!!!! After more than 3 years you deserve finally having some peace of mind!!!! I wish you the best of luck in your new free life.

Hello Guys,

I have a pending asylum case after the interview and pending EAD renewal application.
Yesterday I checked my ZAR(asylum application receipt) number on uscis webssite and it says card is ordered to be produced.

Is my asylum approved?