• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AP Related Cases

Congratulations man!:) really happy for you. I'm waiting a miracle to happen in my case, only 13 working days left..

In Iran we pray in 11 pm for all case to become clear ;)
we had a forum and set point there.
I think that is a great value of Energy that send to planet :)

Door is still open for AP cases, there is enough visa .
Thanks KCC.

Mr Sm1smom, I just found out a person was in AP interviewed with me in the same week get cleared last Friday I'm happy for him and sad that they didn't clear me too, I'm too worried that it won't be enough visas to clear all pending cases, what do you think?

Mr Sm1smom, I just found out a person was in AP interviewed with me in the same week get cleared last Friday I'm happy for him and sad that they didn't clear me too, I'm too worried that it won't be enough visas to clear all pending cases, what do you think?

Sorry to learn of your long pending AP situation. Unfortunately, we can't use the fact that someone who interviewed same day/week as you and equally got placed on AP has now been cleared, while you're still pending. Each person's AP situation is an individual case that has to be individually cleared. All I can say is continue to be hopeful, it's not quite over yet, anything can still happen

Any updates guys?! 6 working days left..
so far no word, the news for me that the consulate no longer replay to my emails, when I call they instruct me to send an email, when I told them you don"t replay to emails, same answer we will do :eek:, 131 days now.

simple question to those in AP:
after I done the consular interview and approved my case was showed as "Administrative Processing" for the first 26 days, but on June 9 changed to "READY" and stayed that way, is it showed READY for AP cases or just me?

simple question to those in AP:
after I done the consular interview and approved my case was showed as "Administrative Processing" for the first 26 days, but on June 9 changed to "READY" and stayed that way, is it showed READY for AP cases or just me?
Sorry, I don't know much about that. My case was updated yesterday and today as well. I hope we all get cleared before Sept. 30!

me too my case updated today, does this mean something or just nonsense from the Consulate.
It means someone opened your electronic file. It does not indicate what, if any, action was taken while doing so. Good luck, unfortunately time starts to be in short supply, hope you will hear something shortly.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I won the green card and I've been in AP since 6th of May. I am worried now, since it's been too long now. I don't understand what is going on. Should I still have the hope of getting my green card or does it mean almost refusal?

Many thanks to all

Hello All,

I won the green card and I've been in AP since 6th of May. I am worried now, since it's been too long now. I don't understand what is going on. Should I still have the hope of getting my green card or does it mean almost refusal?

Many thanks to all

All anyone here can do is guess - and there is no point in that. However, you will know for certain in 1 week from now.

My AP case was updated today but still @ AP hopefully some miracles has happened.... Still another day to go and still have faith as my Lord is Able!!!

My AP case was updated today but still @ AP hopefully some miracles has happened.... Still another day to go and still have faith as my Lord is Able!!!
I hope the wind of good news hit us today, months of waiting! , I hope this chapter of our life conclude with a joy.
All the best