• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AP Related Cases

Yes,you see that today many case get their emails from YRV embassy.
That's not the case for me yet! been on AP since mid May! :( it already passed 90 days and haven't heard any thing yet!
I thought they only publish the released cases on the website?

What is your case situation ? military service ?
I'm in Ap until April ;) dont worry we get clear soon :p

What is your case situation ? military service ?
I'm in Ap until April ;) dont worry we get clear soon :p

Well. Visa officer didn't tell me nothing about military service.
I just had my passport copy missing and been told that my visa will be ready by July! and now its mid Aug.

I have just directly contacted KCC and they said :
Your case has been forwarded to the American Consulate/Embassy of Yerevan.
Any further inquiries regarding this case must be directed to them. !
and Yerevan said:
Your case is pending Administrative Processing. We have no control over this legally mandated process and we have no way to predict how much longer it will take before the Administrative Processing is complete. However, as soon as the Administrative process is finalized your case number will be published in our website !
:mad::mad::mad:

Yes ,Absolutely true ,you must not contact KCC!
I saw same as your question in our Persian forum .
I think you will be clear in Sep.

@Britsimon : I renewed my passport
Until now ,I'm 4 months under AP.(from April)
Can I Inform the embassy for new passport or wait until become clear?
this notify can hold a new process for me or not?

@Britsimon : I renewed my passport
Until now ,I'm 4 months under AP.(from April)
Can I Inform the embassy for new passport or wait until become clear?
this notify can hold a new process for me or not?

I would simply wait until the clearance - at that point they will ask for the passport and you can provide the new one then (plus the old one as that is what they have seen).

I'm still in AP for 111 days now, that's it I last hope, I'm sick of waiting, buck to normal Life, my passport still in the consulate, I will leave it there as a souvenir.

I'm still in AP for 111 days now, that's it I last hope, I'm sick of waiting, buck to normal Life, my passport still in the consulate, I will leave it there as a souvenir.
if I was you I will call the consulate and ask about an update saying I am traveling away and I need my passport.. It's your last hope, you've waited so long it's better to give it the last try you won't lose anything..

if I was you I will call the consulate and ask about an update saying I am traveling away and I need my passport.. It's your last hope, you've waited so long it's better to give it the last try you won't lose anything..
Thanks
actually I don't need it, they can keep it.

How about being on AP for 9 months?!. I totally understand your pain and wish you get cleared soon. for me, I lost everything....

Don't worry its not just only you, mine went to 111 days too!:cool:
No pain no gain :D

Is there any website that we can learn if my case is under AP? There was one missing document at the interview and we delivered it next day of the interview (9/1/15). Officer told us that he is not going to send our documents back (I don't know back to where), but we should bring the missing document immediately. And we delivered it the next day. However, we weren't allow to see him, we just left the document and they didn't get our passport either. Does that mean we are not under AP? Thanks.

Is there any website that we can learn if my case is under AP? There was one missing document at the interview and we delivered it next day of the interview (9/1/15). Officer told us that he is not going to send our documents back (I don't know back to where), but we should bring the missing document immediately. And we delivered it the next day. However, we weren't allow to see him, we just left the document and they didn't get our passport either. Does that mean we are not under AP? Thanks.

You are AoS - different scenario entirely.