Still in line for Oath Ceremony

pipabest

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

just wondering if there is anybody else in a same boat as I am. It has been about 3 month since my interview and 2 month since I had status change to "We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice...". I am from Fargo ND, and it seems like they do have Ceremonies may be ones a month. I stopped by our local USCIS office and they told me they will have one Ceremony on Sep 17, ( I guess it is too late for me) and another one on Oct 6th (still hoping). After October another one will be only in 2016... Im planning to for INFO PASS in beginning of October, just to find out what is going on... any another suggestions?

Just a quick update for people from Fargo who is still waiting for there Oath Ceremony, according to the Clerks office another one will be on November 6th.

another update, just called USCIS and asked to speak with Tier 2, officer told me, they dont have any new information(i guess this is expected), and i should wait, i should be scheduled any where from 30-90 days from the date I was placed in a queue. O well I only have to wait couple more days to reach 90 days mark.

Got my passport yesterday :)
Guys if anybody have question feel free to send me a message... will try to help to best of my knowledge