• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

Hi guys,

Can you spot anything missing from my Emergency Folder?
  • Appointment Letter
  • New GC Address, new phone no. written on paper
  • Visa Reciprocity printout Indonesia (proof I don't need Police check)
  • Visa Reciprocity printout UAE (proof I don't need Police check)
  • CV: Gulkan
  • CV: Mrs Gulkan
  • Mrs Gulkan resident visa printed out
  • HR Income Statement
  • Bank Statement - latest
  • Email printouts of my USA job requesting me to come back
  • DS260 Application - Gulkan
  • DS260 Application - Mrs Gulkan
  • University Degree and copy
  • Police Certificate - Dubai expired
  • Police Certificate - Indonesia expired
My first two folders exactly match the checklist. The emergency folder is to handle any situations outside the checklist.

Hi guys,

Can you spot anything missing from my Emergency Folder?
  • Appointment Letter
  • New GC Address, new phone no. written on paper
  • Visa Reciprocity printout Indonesia (proof I don't need Police check)
  • Visa Reciprocity printout UAE (proof I don't need Police check)
  • CV: Gulkan
  • CV: Mrs Gulkan
  • Mrs Gulkan resident visa printed out
  • HR Income Statement
  • Bank Statement - latest
  • Email printouts of my USA job requesting me to come back
  • DS260 Application - Gulkan
  • DS260 Application - Mrs Gulkan
  • University Degree and copy
  • Police Certificate - Dubai expired
  • Police Certificate - Indonesia expired
My first two folders exactly match the checklist. The emergency folder is to handle any situations outside the checklist.
@guestgulkan I have received an email today from Sydney consulate and they had a checklist attached In their email. Send me your email address and I will forward u the email if you want!? You need to tick whatever you have and Put the U.S. address on it too.

Ohhhhh That makes sense,, I thought that this is his actual file..I told myself OMG he is so messed up LOL:)
I received my confirmation email and I had 2 checklists attached one for adults and the second is for kids. You have to put your name on top and case number and then you have to tick all the boxes with your documents and there is a column for office use only. At the end of the check list is the US Address to receive the green card. Did anyone get this????

OC2015 had to use checklists - one for the principal and one for the spouse and dependents. It's in the dropbox file.

Well, according to CEAC - our Visa was issued on the 1st of September, the day of our interview. So thank you everyone for your help along the way. We met another DV Visa couple while waiting at the consulate for our interview here in Auckland, which I have to say - consisted of an amazing Immigrant Visa Assistant - Codenamed B, who had a few giggles at my expense of being way too organised, but ultimately appreciated it (and did an amazing job at answering all my questions over email leading up to the interview) along with a super quiet, but really nice Consular Officer, who's only questions were "What's the first thing your going to do in America?" to which I really wanted to reply with "Have a beer." and the other being to the wife of "Will this be the first visit to the U.S? Sorry, the system is really slow to tell me, so this will speed things up XD" all in all, it was far less harrowing than I thought. I don't think I believe it quite yet. When the visa's arrive in the passports, that's when I think it will all hit home.

Now it's all about working out where to go I guess. Charleston, SC will be the first port of call to hug an old friend, and I guess to have that beer.

If anyone has any questions about the Auckland process, I am super happy to help. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be, and the Consulate itself was incredibly helpful, so PM me! It seems it was all a little different than our friends on the other side of the ditch.

Lol, I had to read the post a couple of times too before I realised it was his secondary file with the non-checklist documents.

That's right! @Dalia2015 I'm bringing an indexed file with a document for every possible situation. If the CO questions me about finance - out comes my finance statements, police clearances then reciprocity etc.

That's right! @Dalia2015 I'm bringing an indexed file with a document for every possible situation. If the CO questions me about finance - out comes my finance statements, police clearances then reciprocity etc.
I'm gonna do the same thing too.. You're the last one in OC2015 to get an interview lol you've waited so long, I hope all goes well on Tuesday.. You have to update me as soon as you get out. I am sure you'll be jumping up and down actually you will be jumping everywhere:) GOOD LUCK @guestgulkan

Is the new checklist available publically? If so, I can add it to the drop box and also create a Word version for everyone to use.

Is the new checklist available publically? If so, I can add it to the drop box and also create a Word version for everyone to use.
I don't think it's public and to be honest Emily I don't know where is this drop box that you all are talking about. I have searched everywhere and couldn't find it. Can you see it if you're using the mobile app??
And the one the embassy send me is also dated April 2015 so I guess it's still the same one.

The dropbox is in my signature. Not sure if you can see signatures on mobile devices.

The checklist used to be downloadable on the embassy website, which is where I got the original from and then converted into Word so that the more compulsive amongst us could have neatly typed checklists.

The dropbox is in my signature. Not sure if you can see signatures on mobile devices.

The checklist used to be downloadable on the embassy website, which is where I got the original from and then converted into Word so that the more compulsive amongst us could have neatly typed checklists.
No I just checked you can't see the Dropbox if you are using the mobile app :(

Do you want me to send it to you, it's very helpful especially for OC2016.. I am happy to do so if you like..