Finding EB5 Investors

Art2015

I am new to EB5. I have a franchise business opportunity that I wish to market to EB5 investors seeking a green card. My question is what is the best way to find them? Thanks.

As per my knowledge, in EB5 investment we have 10,000 visas are available anually. So you can find first basic eligibility requirements for EB5 investment progarm.

art2015 do let me know.
I am new to EB5. I have a franchise business opportunity that I wish to market to EB5 investors seeking a green card. My question is what is the best way to find them? Thanks.
Do let me know the options in TEA only

I have question about the age of child of family for eb5 programe . Below 21 years at the time of registration or entering to us?

You will most probably have to create networks, that have contacts with people in foreign lands that qualify for EB-5 investment.
I hope I answered your question; you are looking for People EB-5 qualified to invest in your franchise.

I imagine some kind of certification from the USCIS would go a long way. if you can show this is legit- I can help you out, provided the attorney (most likely Mr. Khanna) is able to vet it.

I imagine some kind of certification from the USCIS would go a long way. if you can show this is legit- I can help you out, provided the attorney (most likely Mr. Khanna) is able to vet it.
Dhruv- I am new and exploring the EB5 way to get green card. Can we chat on it?