second fingerprint notice

I got a letter from Asylum office last week asking me to coming for second interview !!
I just want to ask how was your second interview !! how long was your interview? Did they ask you same questions about your case or just ask you new questions. or maybe no questions about your case at all just double check your information ?!!

Dear asylum seeker
I hope all is well with u. How was ur second interview? Have u had it already? If so does it went well? My case has been pending from June 2013 I have no idea what's else to do. Please let me hear from you

Asylum seeker,
Please let me know how your interviews went if you have already have it. If you do not have it yet good luck and kept us posted with the out come please

I'm still waiting for the second interview day.

Anybody know what kind of question they will ask me in the second interview ?!

Hi
I applied for asylum in may 2013, and i was interviewed in july 2013 in San Francisco. I was out os status when i applied. My decision is pending for 2 years.
In april 2015 i got notice for fingerprints again. I got my fingerprints done last week. I want to if this is indication that i an going to get decision or its just to update my fingerprints.
I read so many forums, some say it means decision is coming and some say its for nothing. I am kind of confused right now.

I got a second finger print notice in June 15, 2015 and got it done on June 29, 2015. Still waiting to hear from USCIS. Applied for the asylum in April 2011 and haven't heard back from them in more than 4 years. Now got this fingerprinting letter. I am confused.

I think @RSC711 and other people who ask questions should also take the time to update others. Think of it as passing the knowledge to someone else who is in the situation you were in.

I got a second finger print notice in June 15, 2015 and got it done on June 29, 2015. Still waiting to hear from USCIS. Applied for the asylum in April 2011 and haven't heard back from them in more than 4 years. Now got this fingerprinting letter. I am confused.

Hello, aquacancer
I also got a second finger print notice. I have been waiting my interview almost 2 years.
I will keep you updated if I hear anything from the USCIS
Please, let me know if you will hear anything from the USCIS.

Hello, aquacancer
I also got a second finger print notice. I have been waiting my interview almost 2 years.
I will keep you updated if I hear anything from the USCIS
Please, let me know if you will hear anything from the USCIS.
Nothing yet. Still waiting for the final decision.

After 29 months anytime I enter my ZNY receipt number it say case not valid and cannot be found but today I enter it, and it say we received your I 765 and waive the fees and have a sent u a notice of how we handling this case. What does it mean?

After 29 months anytime I enter my ZNY receipt number it say case not valid and cannot be found but today I enter it, and it say we received your I 765 and waive the fees and have a sent u a notice of how we handling this case. What does it mean?

Mean you got approved :)
Congratulation. Enjoy your safe and freedom life.

I hope so guys!! I hope so guys.. I cannot wait to get that mail. Is being long over due. I had my interview July 24, 2013. Whenever, I enter my receipt number it says invalid or cannot be found. But today when I enter it it says we received your I675 and have waive the fees and mail you a notice of how we are processingyour case.
I wish everyone else will just entertheir Z receipt number and will get the Same status.

He is Never late!! He is always On time!! Thank God the almighty! I have received my approval today!! I can't explain the joy I am going through right now. I want to thank everyone in this forum. It has been the best experience for me. I learned a lot and gain a lot. I want to thank everyone but most specially the following person, thankful! Assylum, asylum seeker, and everyone else. I learned a lot from your posts. And I want to deep down my heart wish everyone all the best and keep the faith. You will get there!!! It is coming folks! Your approval is on the way! Specially those who get a second finger print notice.
Jah bless to each and everyone.
I applied after being here for 3 years.
I was out of status when I applied in June 12,2013.
I had my interviewed July 24, 2013
And from there on anytime I write they say case pending for background checks,
Approached senators office without any success,
Approached the ombudsman without any success.
Write a formal letter that I was going to sue them that is when they told me they will expedite my decision. After twenty days I got my final approval.

second interview

Hi KTM410:
I am new here. Now i have an problem i hope the people who have the same problem can share or give me some information.
i hand in application 2012
wait 3 years the first interview: 2015/6/24
second fingerprint: 2015/07/13
yesterday i got a call from asylum office and told me i have second interview next week
Anybody have the situation? why they give me a sceond interview?
need help

I think @RSC711 and other people who ask questions should also take the time to update others. Think of it as passing the knowledge to someone else who is in the situation you were in.
I am really sorry. i am going through lot of stress. its been more than 5 months after my second fingerprints, but i have not heard anything. meanwhile i have applied for 3rd EAD.

Today I checked my Z number and it says "On September 15, 2015, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number ZXXXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 15, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283."

Today I checked my Z number and it says "On September 15, 2015, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number ZXXXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 15, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283."
Mean you got approved :)
Congratulation. Enjoy your safe and freedom life.

April 2011 Apply for Asylum

April 2011 First Fingerprints

May 2011 Interview

October 2011 First EAD

June 2015 Second fingerprints

September 2015 Asylum Approval