Waiting for Oath after interview in Fairfax, VA

still waiting. its been exactly 3 months now....any idea whats going on???
Ben,
I got an update that the Sheduled the oath for me. I think you should go for an info pass, you should follow up.
I had my interview on 07/09 and I got the oath notice on 07/17

Ben,
I got an update that the Sheduled the oath for me. I think you should go for an info pass, you should follow up.
I had my interview on 07/09 and I got the oath notice on 07/17
thanks for the update...I cant get an infopass because I am out of the country. this is so weird. u got urs so fast. as I said mine has passed the three months timeline. I can perhaps make an online inquiry. thanks again.

Passed interview on 7/7 but needed one more document till process was complete. Document sent on 7/7 and received on 7/8. Waiting for the oath letter since then.

Passed interview on 7/7 but needed one more document till process was complete. Document sent on 7/7 and received on 7/8. Waiting for the oath letter since then.
urs seems to be going so smooth....I applied july 2014. interview passed in apr 2015. still waiting for oath notice....

Is urs name change? Applied Apr 10th, interview July 20. July 23 inline for oath ceremony. No change after that. Mine name change.

urs seems to be going so smooth....I applied july 2014. interview passed in apr 2015. still waiting for oath notice....

Is urs name change? Applied Apr 10th, interview July 20. July 23 inline for oath ceremony. No change after that. Mine name change.
no name change, no. my status hasn't changed at all, not even to inline. its been 3.5 months since I passed interview.

How long do you have to wait after N400 interview for your oath ceremony in Washington DC Field Office? My interview was on 01/18/2017 and the case was approved same day and still no oath letter. I heard they do same day oath but the officer told they will mail me the letter.

01/18/2017 Case Status: We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice with the date and time.

Hi!
How long usually is it take to go on Oath ceremony after approved interview for citizenship?
I heard before some people was wait more than 1,5 year on namecheck etc...Is it true?

Last edited: