Feb 2015 - Citizenship tracker

Went through my Oath Ceremony on Wednesday. It was a tremendous event and I'm very proud to now be a US Citizen. There were 727 applicants and numerous family members present at The Mechanics Hall in Worcester, MA. Surprisingly the process of getting us to our seats, starting the Ceremony and handing out the Naturalization Certificates went very smoothly, USCIS has done this a number of times so I guess they have the system figured out pretty well.

The proudest moment of my life has to be singing the Star Spangled Banner after taking the Oath.

Congratulations Pierre. I am very happy to hear that your ceremony went well. Its indeed a special occasion and my wife's journey ends on Aug 4th. We got the notice yesterday and its set for next Tuesday. A very short turnaround. We have a huge venue where they hold the Oath ceremonies. Mine was done in the courthouse presided by a Judge. It was very interesting as well.

Congratulations Pierre! :)
I understand your feelings and am looking forward this tremendous event - Oath Ceremony !
I did not update my information...
So, I passed an interview and I am awaiting a letter for the Oath Ceremony. My case status says it was scheduled and a notice was sent.
Looking forward the letter and a wonderful event in my life!
All the best for all of you, guys!

Congratulations Pierre! :)
I understand your feelings and am looking forward this tremendous event - Oath Ceremony !
I did not update my information...
So, I passed an interview and I am awaiting a letter for the Oath Ceremony. My case status says it was scheduled and a notice was sent.
Looking forward the letter and a wonderful event in my life!
All the best for all of you, guys!

You will receive your letter soon. Our letter was mailed on a Monday, we received it on Thursday saying the oath ceremony was scheduled for the following Tuesday which is today. So fingers crossed for you.

Thank you rok8man and Congratulations!
Yes, I also received the letter very fast and my ceremony is scheduled in two weeks! I did not expect it would be so soon :)

Hi Guys after a long time wanted to update you guys about Houston processing times. I completed my interview on July 28th and My oath is scheduled for August 26th. Cant wait. Congrats everyone.

Well I'm done with the Naturalization process, received my Passport yesterday so I'm all set. It took about 5.5 months for those looking for a bench mark time line.

All the best to those still moving through the process and congratulations again to those that are also finished.

Kind Regards,

Thanks Pierre. Received the wife's passport last Friday. Everything is done now. We are relieved. It took around 3 weeks to get the passport so it wasnt bad.

Hello Pierre!Hello guys!
Sorry, forgot to update my info.. I had my Oath Ceremonies at Wednesday.
It was a wonderful event and I am very proud to be a US Citizen!
It took me 5 months and 2 weeks for all the Naturalization process,not too long for my area.(I filed N-400 at the beginning of March)
I will apply for the passport later.