Waiting Asylum decision

I went to pick up my decision today but they told me my fingerprints and biometric is old so I went to another place to get those done and came back to the Asylum office. Asylum office told me that it is gonna take time for the system to update my biometric and fingerprints. She said it is gonna take probably around 2 weeks. Once it is done they are gonna mail my decision.

Anybody heard anything like that before?

@ctwvtx yes, this is normal. Looks like your biometrics expired not long ago. The asylum office is required to have your current biometrics before giving you a final decision.
But it is very likely that you will get your final approval soon! Let us know about your outcome.
By the way, in what asylum office you had your interview? Is it Texas?

hello all
i am new in this froum, i had my interview 3 weeks ago, and they told me they are gonna send me the decision by mail, last week i got new finger print notice and im still waitting for my result, does any body know if the new finger print affect my interview decision process or not?
and also my work permit is gonna be expired in 3 month do you think i have to apply for new one or is better to wait for my decision?
thank you for all your helpfull informations

hello all
i am new in this froum, i had my interview 3 weeks ago, and they told me they are gonna send me the decision by mail, last week i got new finger print notice and im still waitting for my result, does any body know if the new finger print affect my interview decision process or not?
and also my work permit is gonna be expired in 3 month do you think i have to apply for new one or is better to wait for my decision?
thank you for all your helpfull informations
Which is your AO?

Hi everybody, wanna share my story as well to give you a little support.
Asylum applied: February 2013
Fingerprints done: March 2013
Interview date: April 2013
Interview cancelation notice by AO: April 2013(waiting 2,5 years to get new interview)
Interview notice: July 2015
2nd fingerprint notice: right after interview July 2015
Decision pick up 2 weeks after interview, which is today. Approved. Couldn't believe this day finally came. I am so happy and relieved, can't describe. I wish every of you to be patient and believe that everything is gonna be fine!!!!

Interview cancelation notice by AO: April 2013(waiting 2,5 years to get new interview)
Decision pick up 2 weeks after interview, which is today. Approved. Couldn't believe this day finally came. I am so happy and relieved, can't describe. I wish every of you to be patient and believe that everything is gonna be fine!!!!

Congratulation echoteam ... I'm happy for you. I hope everyone get good news like you soon.
Also I thank you for sharing this news and information with us.
Enjoy your freedom and new life.

Welcome to USA.

After 29 months anytime I enter my ZNY receipt number it say case not valid and cannot be found but today I enter it, and it say we received your I 765 and waive the fees and have a sent u a notice of how we handling this case. What does it mean?

Congratulations Ouzy10 !!!!!!!!! This means that your wait is finally over and your asylum case has been approved!!!
Let us know once your receive your letter and don't forget to update your signature with your timeline.

finally my lawyer called me and told me i got approved, thanx god for that, i applied for asylum feb 2013 but they didnt give me interview till 2 month befor, my lawyer sujested me to do law suit and i accept that after almost 2 weeks they sent me interview notice for july7th, after interview officer said they will mail my decision , i was waiting until today that my lawyer called me and said they sent him approval notice.
but my work permit is going to be expired and i already sent a chek for 380$ to uscis for renew my work permit, does any body know if they will charj me for work permit or not? i sent check to them yesterday..

I hope so guys!! I hope so guys.. I cannot wait to get that mail. Is being long over due. I had my interview July 24, 2013. Whenever, I enter my receipt number it says invalid or cannot be found. But today when I enter it it says we received your I675 and have waive the fees and mail you a notice of how we are processing your case.
I wish everyone else will just enter their Z receipt number and will get the Same status.

He is Never late!! He is always On time!! Thank God the almighty! I have received my approval today!! I can't explain the joy I am going through right now. I want to thank everyone in this forum. It has been the best experience for me. I learned a lot and gain a lot. I want to thank everyone but most specially the following person, thankful! Assylum, asylum seeker, and everyone else. I learned a lot from your posts. And I want to deep down my heart wish everyone all the best and keep the faith. You will get there!!! It is coming folks! Your approval is on the way! Specially those who get a second finger print notice.
Jah bless to each and everyone.
I applied after being here for 3 years.
I was out of status when I applied in June 12,2013.
I had my interviewed July 24, 2013
And from there on anytime I write they say case pending for background checks,
Approached senators office without any success,
Approached the ombudsman without any success.
Write a formal letter that I was going to sue them that is when they told me they will expedite my decision. After twenty days I got my final approval.