• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AOS Only

I got the DV payment receipt, and I'm still working on the I-134, Hopefully will have it before the end of this week, should I send the DS-260 with the AOS package? and another question what is the eDV?

No need to include the DS-260 with the AOS package. eDV refers to the initial DV registration/application you made back in Oct.

No need to include the DS-260 with the AOS package. eDV refers to the initial DV registration/application you made back in Oct.
What about the second notification letter from the KCC?! I only got one letter back in July 2014 to inform me that the USCIS will handle my case not them

Hello Mom,

If I haven’t registered an account for Case Status updates online - and assuming Interview Letter was mailed but I haven’t received it - how else I can find out whether Interview Letter was sent to me or not?

Thanks.

Hello Mom,

If I haven’t registered an account for Case Status updates online - and assuming Interview Letter was mailed but I haven’t received it - how else I can find out whether Interview Letter was sent to me or not?

Thanks.

Phone call to USCIS. An INFOPASS visit to your FO.

Phone call to USCIS. An INFOPASS visit to your FO.
Mom,
Should I call first USCIS, and if they can't help then I should schedule an INFOPASS?
by just putting the Receipt Number online, it says Fingerprint Fee was received. By calling USCIS they can tell if IL was sent or not? Or they have only the same information as whats showing online?

Mom,
Should I call first USCIS, and if they can't help then I should schedule an INFOPASS?
by just putting the Receipt Number online, it says Fingerprint Fee was received. By calling USCIS they can tell if IL was sent or not? Or they have only the same information as whats showing online?

Isn't it easier to simply go online and register to get the updates rather than trying to go through an agent that will basically read exactly what you're equally able to see when you do a case status check online with your receipt number?

Anyway, you can simply go ahead and schedule an INFOPASS right away.

Mom,
Hi Thanks 4help,
when did you submitt your package to Chicago lock box?
Did you make the biomatrecs or not yet?

Hello,

My wife and I both received our NOA today. I did not have an alien number so they issued one for me. However my wife already had an alien number (when she applied for EAD last year) and on her NOA she has a new alien number (the same number as mine except the last digit that is 1 instead of 0 for me). Is it a problem ? Should she contact USCIS ? thank you for your help.

Hello,

My wife and I both received our NOA today. I did not have an alien number so they issued one for me. However my wife already had an alien number (when she applied for EAD last year) and on her NOA she has a new alien number (the same number as mine except the last digit that is 1 instead of 0 for me). Is it a problem ? Should she contact USCIS ? thank you for your help.
Its fine. Dont worry

Hi guys,
According to the sheet , What is after the Biometrics done ?
Is the file transfer to the FO direct or it takes many days?
Thanks

Check the spreadsheet - under the NBC_LOCKBOX_FO tab.
Thanks, yes I did but it doesn't show how many days it takes to transfer or ship the file to the FO.
I mean if I did the Bio 8 days ago, do you think they shipped the file to the FO? I'm just thinking if it happened will be easy to fallow with the FO for IL or ask them to make the file request from KCC? Let me know what do you think.
Thanks a lot

Last edited:
I'm Filling with a local immigration lawyer, he said he's going to send my package with a check from (him/his law firm), that way he says when they cash the check they will stamp the case number on it. Therefore, he can keep track of it, if somehow it got lost in the process or something (or at least that what i understood ), is that ok, or it has to be a personal check from me?

Thanks, yes I did but it doesn't show how many days it takes to transfer or ship the file to the FO.
I mean if I did the Bio 8 days ago, do you think they shipped the file to the FO? I'm just thinking if it happened will be easy to fallow with the FO for IL or ask them to make the file request from KCC? Let me know what do you think.
Thanks a lot

Your question regarding "the file" is rather confusing. If you're talking about your I-485 itself, the NBC should have already forwarded it once your bio got scheduled. If you're talking about the result of the bio itself, when your FO gets that depends on the outcome of the background check. If you're talking about your KCC file, it has nothing to do with when you completed your bio. When the KCC file is requested is FO dependent. There's no stipulated rule as to when the request can be made or how many days it may take to make such a request or for KCC to respond to the request. No one here knows.