EAD: Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

Today i got my approval notice but no card yet i dont know how long to wait i have jib interview 27 jul now worry about actual card god help me it still show case was approved no status changed from 9 jul

Application timeline
Sent application i765 :- 26 may 2015
received :- 1 june
Approved :- 9 jul
Approvel notice :- 15 jul
normally, it takes about one week after it is approved. i think you have ample time for your job employment. that is like 12 days from now until jul 27, and you will have at least 4-5 days extra for the employment background check after the interview. good luck!

normally, it takes about one week after it is approved. i think you have ample time for your job employment. that is like 12 days from now until jul 27, and you will have at least 4-5 days extra for the employment background check after the interview. good luck!
Thanks chw for this info

My wife and I applied our EAD on May 26, case still pending. My wife called them yesterday for her EAD they told her to wait and also told her that USCIS is currently processing EAD from March 2015. Not sure what to make of it. We are running low on our finances, really worried. Not sure what to do any more.

Oh, right after the above post, I checked my status and it says now, New Card Is Being Produced. does it mean that my case is approved?

Calm down, no need to worry.
Card will arrive either today, Saturday or Monday.
Everything will be fine.
Thanks dear but my friends status show card was mailed and we are approved same day and yesterday their status was changed my status still show case was approved 9th jul so let see how long more should i need make a call to service center if i dont get my card this week ?

July 9, 2015, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxx. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to

Nothing changed from july 9th my friend approved same day and 2 of them approved july 10 but their status changes your card was mailed 15 july
I worry about my card

Today i got my approval notice but no card yet i dont know how long to wait i have jib interview 27 jul now worry about actual card god help me it still show case was approved no status changed from 9 jul

Application timeline
Sent application i765 :- 26 may 2015
received :- 1 june
Approved :- 9 jul
Approvel notice :- 15 jul

Just Wait You Will Get It .

July 9, 2015, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxx. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to

Nothing changed from july 9th my friend approved same day and 2 of them approved july 10 but their status changes your card was mailed 15 july
I worry about my card
Just Wait You Will Get It . Don't Worry

My wife and I applied our EAD on May 26, case still pending. My wife called them yesterday for her EAD they told her to wait and also told her that USCIS is currently processing EAD from March 2015. Not sure what to make of it. We are running low on our finances, really worried. Not sure what to do any more.
i suggest you sign up an account on USCIS website. it is at the bottom of the page that you check your status online. the good thing about it is that you will see an update each time they access your file, which you don't see them when you simply check your case. check and see when they access your file last. normally, they should have an update on the same day that you called them. mine did. however, it might take a day or two after you called for them to do something about it.

Hello everyone
I have questions about social security number i have photo copy of expire passport and date birth certificate can i apply ssn with these documents

I think it will be easier if you have an actual expired passport, not just a photocopy.
But try it, it might work since you are an asylum seeker.

Submitted renewal March 13th
EAD expired July 10th
Approved July 16th
Recieved Approval letters July 20th
Its August 11th and my card has still not gone into production, congresswoman caller on my behalf and std their card machines are down, anyone else having this problem? Im ready to go back to work!