Interview for applicants from 2012

Asylum2012

Registered Users (C)
hello guys. It's been a while I didn't visit the forum. Congratulations to everybody who got approved and good luck for the rest with pending cases.
I applied for asylum in 2012 and didn't get interview yet. I already got my 3rd EAD and just waiting for the interview. I would like to ask in this post is there anybody who applied in 2012 or earlier got the interview recently? As I heard they started to schedual interview for those who is waiting for a long time. Is that true?
Thanks.

Yes, this is true.
Since December 2014, they changed the rule of scheduling asylum interview.
Now, they are starting by the oldest cases, so 2011, 2012 and so on.
Go luck.

Hey, I am just about to apply for Asylum. DO you have any lawyer recommendation? I need a good lawyer.
I have a lawyer, he prepared my case, but if he is good or not I don't know? And I didn't go to interview with him yet. The only thing I can tell you: he always answered my phone calls and emails and I found him after good reviews I read. If you are interested, write me in private and I will give you his contacts.

Yes, this is true.
Since December 2014, they changed the rule of scheduling asylum interview.
Now, they are starting by the oldest cases, so 2011, 2012 and so on.
Go luck.
Thank you for your reply. Looks like you waited long time for interview as well. Hope you will get your approval soon:)

@Asylum2012 Hi, I actually applied in 2012. And you can see in my signature how was my case going. I also got 3 ead while waiting for my interview. Which month did you applied? I have a friend who applied later than me and also got interview later.

@Asylum2012 Hi, I actually applied in 2012. And you can see in my signature how was my case going. I also got 3 ead while waiting for my interview. Which month did you applied? I have a friend who applied later than me and also got interview later.
I am very happy for your approval! I applied in November 2012. So far no interview yet. But I can feel it's coming soon since everybody from backlog are getting their interviews. Enjoy your freedom!!!