help needed!! F1 visa- potential problems

Cowarrior

Hi,

i am on f1 and i am doing unauthorized employment for a week with SSN. I havent been paid yet and this is my first unauthorized employment. Also, they told me to exempt taxes. if i get paid then will it be reported to my ssn and cause a threat even im tax exempt?

My country got TPS a month ago and ill file for EAD under tps after a week. Does this eliminate risk if i continue working with my present employer?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

How did the employer let you start work without filling out an I-9?

Why do you think you are "tax exempt"?

I am F1 student who did employment for a week in SSN. I got paid but never encashed. Luckily, our country was granted TPS/EAD last month but I have not applied for it yet. If I deposit that check after my TPS and EAD file is approved, will it be lawful or would it be the same case? If I encash my check now, will it bring serious consequence in the future?

What did you check on the I-9? How could the employer have accepted it without you providing acceptable proof of employment authorization?

I have no idea. My paperwork was done similar with the one J1 s did. The only thing is i am unauthorised.But can you please answer my questions?

Thanks!