• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

After 1 week from solving the problem of visa office. U.S. embassy changed their website to inform that they solved the problem of visa process.
Congratulations
Yes it was strange for me that this is the only embassy i see still have the issue not solved on the website maybe they are lazy or was having issue, happy they change it and hope they start issuing and scheduling! happy for the 2NL too.

Yes it was strange for me that this is the only embassy i see still have the issue not solved on the website maybe they are lazy or was having issue, happy they change it and hope they start issuing and scheduling! happy for the 2NL too.
I hope they respect the stress we have and finish all delayed visas very soon.
They took long vacations in that delay and in 30 June I don't why.
If they work after weekend, I hope they may finish withen next week

Congratulations to all
My CN 2016AF0009xxx
I sent form DS-260
How do I know my visa status?

and What are the required documents?

How do I know my visa status?
and What are the required documents?
You should watch the forums or this website for Visa Bulletins published every month. Based on this year, your interview should be around December or January. You will get an e-mail 4-6 weeks prior to your interview date (it's known as "2NL", or Appointment Letter).

Make sure you read the State Department's website's topics on If You Were Selected and Preparing for the Interview. You will need to prepare originals and photocopies of some official documents, personal photos, and make sure your passport has long enough validity for 6-months after the interview date. When you know your interview date, do the police records (feesh we tashbeeh), medical exam, and print an Aramex delivery paper from here. Bring all docs and their photocopies to the interview, along with your 2NL (Appointment Letter).

Good luck.

Congratulations everyone
I called aramex today. They told me passports are still at embassy. Has anyone got any feedback from aramex or even had their passport back

Last edited:
You should watch the forums or this website for Visa Bulletins published every month. Based on this year, your interview should be around December or January. You will get an e-mail 4-6 weeks prior to your interview date (it's known as "2NL", or Appointment Letter).

Make sure you read the State Department's website's topics on If You Were Selected and Preparing for the Interview. You will need to prepare originals and photocopies of some official documents, personal photos, and make sure your passport has long enough validity for 6-months after the interview date. When you know your interview date, do the police records (feesh we tashbeeh), medical exam, and print an Aramex delivery paper from here. Bring all docs and their photocopies to the interview, along with your 2NL (Appointment Letter).

Good luck.

Thanks a lot