• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for July 2015

Do you not understand that I have been through this, and yes I felt as you did because no one could explain nor understand what was going on. I reasoned the process out and provided you with all the information. You got all the information and just continue to whine like a child.

I wish every AS selectee could go current, but I am really quite glad you won't because I am looking forward to not having to deal with your negativity.

Wait what? If i get current why would i still be negative?

Wait what? If i get current why would i still be negative?
Whatever your personal attitude changes - your chances to become Current for September with your CN DV2015AS00013xxx are slim to none. We all will know one way or another in just a few more days...

If it goes current i will paypal you 20 bucks and 100 bucks for mr simon

I'll donate $500 to a charity
I'll donate to a charity and upload the proof here.

Still remember this post? Hehe
That is $ 620, and in addition to the medicals, visa fees and all other expenses related to relocation for your son, daughter, wife and yourself.
Was it you or your son posting?

Generous much?

Still remember this post? Hehe
That is $ 620, and in addition to the medicals, visa fees and all other expenses related to relocation for your son, daughter, wife and yourself.
Was it you or your son posting?

Generous much?

That charity was if i had been selected for dv16 with a low cn.. I didn't so...

This must be his son posting.
His son is only 14. Where would he get that much money, unless he is an authorized user on Silicon's bank accout too.
My understanding is that it is a sly move to give those magnaminous expectations. When the payment becomes due, he can always say that someone else malevolently conceived that act of benevolence using his account.

His son is only 14. Where would he get that much money, unless he is an authorized user on Silicon's bank accout too.
My understanding is that it is a sly move to give those magnaminous expectations. When the payment becomes due, he can always say that someone else malevolently conceived that act of benevolence using his account.

My son is 18 bro..my daughter is 21 me 48

Last edited:
There is something wrong with your metabolism - you got 3 years older in three weeks.
Why does your son age three times faster than your daughter?

Listen, i don't care what you have to say.. Whether you trust me or not is your call.. If you're really that into my personal details, just hit me up.. We can skype

Are you gay? Don't worry it's fine, thepride

There is something wrong with your metabolism - you got 3 years older in three weeks.
Why does your son age three times faster than your daughter?

Oh is this that guy who can't decide if it's himself or his son but always comes across as a whining 2-year-old? Haven't they realized they have no chance yet?

Listen, i don't care what you have to say.. Whether you trust me or not is your call.. If you're really that into my personal details, just hit me up.. We can skype

Are you gay? Don't worry it's fine, thepride
This forum is getting tainted. This is a very useful forum for people to get information. And its run by some of the most generous people who have dedicated their time to give valuable guidance for people around the world (Mom and Britsimon sorry if I miss someone) Please have your trash talk elsewhere (http://youtalktrash.com/) thats a good place to begin with.

This forum is getting tainted. This is a very useful forum for people to get information. And its run by some of the most generous people who have dedicated their time to give valuable guidance for people around the world (Mom and Britsimon sorry if I miss someone) Please have your trash talk elsewhere (http://youtalktrash.com/) thats a good place to begin with.

Wait and see mode for high CNs is quite similar to preselection mode - a lot of hope for an infinitesimal chance, as well as a lot of stress. So, since we are not exchanging any factual information about VBs any more in the wait and seed mode, I took the liberty to relieve the stress by having some fun. Sorry.

Oh is this that guy who can't decide if it's himself or his son but always comes across as a whining 2-year-old? Haven't they realized they have no chance yet?
Even if they have the chance, the guy gets one year older every week. He is 48 now, by the time he is ready for the move to the US he will be 70-80. Life expectancy in Indonesia is 68 for a male. What's the point?