Feb 2015 - Citizenship tracker

I see 55 people there (if you followed the directions I gave you with the link) and sure 1 from 2015 and approx 15-20 from 2014.

Hey, you could be the second person for 2015 and you might even encourage others to enter there info as well so people after you can also benefit - you know the old story everyone wants to benefit but don't seem to want to give back.

Sorry I did not understand what you mean by "benefit... give back"?
Actually I have a patience and can wait as long as needed. I just thought it would be delighted to get it by July 4.

I mean that, like everyone else on the tracker who have posted, you could add your case details as well.

You've been to the site a couple of times to check it out, it's pretty simple to add your info, i.e. "give back" and then others can benefit from this info instead of being a silent lurker.

I mean that, like everyone else on the tracker who have posted, you could add your case details as well.

You've been to the site a couple of times to check it out, it's pretty simple to add your info, i.e. "give back" and then others can benefit from this info instead of being a silent lurker.

No problem, I will do that.. By the way, did you do that? I did not see your nikname at that list and I did not find 15-20 from Santa Ana area, only 10.

of course i did...nickname lennoxlennox

i don't know why you are only seeing 10, if you follow the instructions, there are 55 listed for santa ana. Make sure for nationality "all", service center "all", and uscis district office "Santa Ana, Ca", click go. Perhaps you've limited the search with service center not being "all", if i just selected "california" it shows 10. People don't get that right, as Phoenix is the correct service center, but if you have "all" you will get both sets of people.

Good luck to Kacy and Pierre who have upcoming interviews. Please let us know how it went and if possible the questions that were asked.

Hi All.
Thank you for the well wishes and congrats Rok8man on your progress. Here was my interview experience:

My appt. was for 10:30 AM, I arrived at 10:15 AM, and was called for my interview about 10:50 AM. The officer took me to her office, and I was sworn in. There was another lady sitting in the office who never introduced herself but rather sat there the entire time with a note pad. I knew when I saw her there was something different as I have never heard anyone mention of a second person in the room. The officer asked me for my passport, DL, and GC

She proceeded to give me the tests first and asked the following questions:

1. Who is the governor of your state?

2. Who was the first president?

3. What obligation do you have as a US Citizen?

4. Name two national holidays.

5. What movement fought for civil rights?

6. ? Can't remember

She then asked me questions such as my full name, social security, etc. She went thoroughly through the application and when she asked me about my spouse she asked if we live together and I said yes. She brought up a few public records which indicated some legal issues my husband had which I was transparent about in the beginning of the process and simply told the truth. I actually got emotional talking about some of the stuff pertaining to my husband's drug abuse issue and she was really sympathetic. After completing the application questions, she congratulated. said she is recommending me for approval. and the next steps would be a review for clerical stuff (whatever that means) and within 2-3 months I would receive an oath letter and the oath ceremony is usually 2 weeks after receipt of the letter. Btw..she updated my address since I had made a Change of Address a few days ago and it wasn't showing in the system.

Please let me know what you guys think. I must say waiting for 2-3 months seems longer than what most people were told.

Congratulations, kacy! The officer congratulated you, so all is fine! The clerical staff... it is all about routine office work.. to many applicants, I guess.

Congrats Kacy. I am very glad your interview went without a hitch. When I went through mine in 2009 the I/O only asked me three questions. They must have changed the format.

Also got a letter in the mail for the interview date...... It was smack dab in the middle of our vacation. So had to reschedule all the vacation time and unbook and rebook hotel rooms. Not going to miss out on the interview scheduled.

Next up Pierre.......

BTW what documents did you bring to the interview. They asked for a laundry list of documents that we already submitted for already but will take to the interview again. They want my Naturalization document as well.

@rok8man, Thanks and congrats to you! Sorry this had to impact your vacation but I am happy things are beginning to mover for you. I honestly feel it depends on the situation and the officers. I took marriage certificates, divorce decrees, birth certificates, IRS transcript etc. Basically all the documents I sent in with the application. However, she only asked for my passport, Green Card, and Driver's License. BTW, my status changed this morning to "Inline for Oath Ceremony" and I should receive the notification within 30 days with the date and time of the Oath Ceremony. This was exceptionally fast I think.

Congrats Kacy. I am very glad your interview went without a hitch. When I went through mine in 2009 the I/O only asked me three questions. They must have changed the format.

Also got a letter in the mail for the interview date...... It was smack dab in the middle of our vacation. So had to reschedule all the vacation time and unbook and rebook hotel rooms. Not going to miss out on the interview scheduled.

Next up Pierre.......

BTW what documents did you bring to the interview. They asked for a laundry list of documents that we already submitted for already but will take to the interview again. They want my Naturalization document as well.

Yup, I'm next up for the long walk:)

I'll en-devour to provide as detailed a summary as Kacy (questions asked, documents requested, second I/O person in the room etc...). Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight and be as fresh and alert as possible.

@rok8man, Thanks and congrats to you! Sorry this had to impact your vacation but I am happy things are beginning to mover for you. I honestly feel it depends on the situation and the officers. I took marriage certificates, divorce decrees, birth certificates, IRS transcript etc. Basically all the documents I sent in with the application. However, she only asked for my passport, Green Card, and Driver's License. BTW, my status changed this morning to "Inline for Oath Ceremony" and I should receive the notification within 30 days with the date and time of the Oath Ceremony. This was exceptionally fast I think.

Thats what she will be taking as well. I remember taking a lot of documents with me and they never asked for any of it. I guess better be safe than sorry. You had said that you had misplaced the Interview notice. How did that turn out? Did they give you any hassle over it?

Yes, I took all of my documents to be on the safe side but didn't need them. In regards to my misplaced notice, I called USCIS after 8 AM when they opened and reported it lost so they faxed me a copy within an hour. I received the copy just in time to get there so I was fortunate.

All the best Pierre.....I look forward to hearing about your experience. BTW..the sixth question which I forgot was: Where is the Statue of Liberty?