• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 WINNERS FROM CAMEROON

@pam2014
Truly, I don't know the guy you're referring to, I'm new here. I think that should not derail the thread, though!

Really??? So - you do think we are stupid - and you have now confirmed you are a liar. I would have thought your Christian values would have guided you better.

Your akapolo account was registered with an email address of polo4us@xxxxx.com. Your polo4us account was registered with an email address of akapolo4u@xxxxx.com. I am being "kind" in not revealing the domain names so your email address is kept private - and for the sake of harmony in the forum I will keeep it that way. But I can post your email addresses in full on my blog if you like - you will become quite famous quite quickly as I am now getting 200k hits per month.

Your face is clearly the same face that you previously posted and your style of posting is the same pompous nonsense that we were used to seeing from "the other guy".

Really - what is the point of your childish behavior? Time to grow up dude.

@pam2014
Truly, I don't know the guy you're referring to, I'm new here. I think that should not derail the thread, though!

The best thing you can do to redeem yourself is to apologize to this forum, and begin to act in a decent and respectful manner towards forum members, rather than trying to perpetuate a lie which is currently portraying you in an unflattering manner

I can't understand what you are doing now? I didn't want to hide anything. That's why I am using my alternate personal email address to begin with and also my photo. I just wanted a fresh start here. I thought you will understand as adults. But if you don't want me here any longer then there is no problem. I will simply quit your forum. The manner in which you have exposed my email addresses is also not correct please...

All we're saying is stop trying to fool people, you're not good at it. Most of the people in this forum are too smart to be fooled by what you're trying to do. You previously claimed over and over that you are not @akapolo, you're a different person, (your claims below):

@pam2014

Hey, that akapolo guy was too critical, I don't wish to be like him here. I am currently on a trip to South Korea and will be catching up with interview in Yaounde, Cameroon, hopefully.
Cheers!

Now you come back to say

I can't understand what you are doing now? I didn't want to hide anything.

Dude, enough of the lies, and your childish games. Apologize to the forum and everyone will move on, cause nobody has time for the BS you're trying to pull in this forum

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

So, is time to leave before I find myself in another ScoreTop saga!!! I am waiting to hear the result of this Forum!!!

You are gaming the DV Visa Process and I am sure the authorities will not like it!!!

Ok big boy, go report people being helpful to the authorities and see how far it gets you. Meanwhile, if you threaten to leave, at least do leave.