Waiting for Oath after interview in Fairfax, VA

gopikrishnayr

Hi:

My interview was on March 19th

Our status changed to We placed you in line for your oath ceremony on March 31st.

So far no change in status. Anyone in the same boat, please update so that we can get an idea of when to expect.

Creating this new thread so that we can track everyone in a similar situation.

Do you think it is worth to take a Info pass and inquire why it is taking so long

march 12. 2015 interview scheduled, letter has been mailed.....interview on april 17, 2015 passed....online status stuck on interview scheduled, letter had been mailed on march 12. basically after a month and half and having passed the interview nothing has been changed at all...I waited till may 17, 2015 and then promptly left the country...waiting from a vacation spot...;))))

Thanks a lot for the update! Could you tell us when your status became "in line"? I have been "in line" since April 21 and am still waiting.

It was "in line" since April 15. Looks you also would be getting soon as yours was also during same time.

Hi:

My interview was on March 19th

Our status changed to We placed you in line for your oath ceremony on March 31st.

So far no change in status. Anyone in the same boat, please update so that we can get an idea of when to expect.

Creating this new thread so that we can track everyone in a similar situation.

Do you think it is worth to take a Info pass and inquire why it is taking so long

Finally 2 days back my status changed to "Oath Ceremony Notice was Mailed". Waiting on the mail to know the date, will update after I get that.

Received notice today. Oath ceremony is scheduled on June 24 at 8-30am in Vienna.
Believe it would be same for all in this group.

Thanks and good luck to all.

:):):)

BTW, I have a question.
Ticket for not displaying new sticker on number plate would be a traffic violation ?
Should it be answered as yes in the form for Oath ceremony ?

Last edited:
Received notice today. Oath ceremony is scheduled on June 24 at 8-30am in Vienna.
Believe it would be same for all in this group.

Thanks and good luck to all.

:):):)

BTW, I have a question.
Ticket for not displaying new sticker on number plate would be a traffic violation ?
Should it be answered as yes in the form for Oath ceremony ?

Thanks for the update and good luck to you too.

On your question, I would consult a lawyer. Having said that, it looks to me that it is indeed a traffic violation.

See: http://
leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-613

Me too same here Oath ceremony is scheduled on June 24 at 8-30am in Vienna.

As far as I know they really do not care much about minor traffic violations unless it leads to an arrest. Ya but as other member suggested best to check with a lawyer

Hi Guys, First of all congrats and all the best in your interviews. Would you mine sharing your timeline for after the interview. I am wondering how long our area takes after interview to move to In Line, Letter to be mailed, receipt of letter and the actual ceremony date etc. My interview was yesterday and I would like to have an idea of how long it takes. Thanks in advance!