N-400 MAY 2015 Filers

jacobson

Hello,

I haven't seen one for MAy 2015. I sent in my application last week and filling under 3 yrs rule-using a lawyer.
Is it harder when you file under the 3 yrs rule?
The lawyer didn't include any proof, just the 21 pages application.

Proof we have:
--File jointly IRS taxes (2014, 2013, 2012)
--join Electrical bills (Con Edison)
--Join Credit cards (about 3 of them , Freedom Chase, JC Penny, Sears, Visa) but the bills have on my name. Wife is autorized has her card with same numbers as mime)
--Join Bank stmt but it is really recent. We were using just credit card.
--State Id for both with same address
--Join Cable and Internet bill
--She is listed as beneficiary on my Retirement
--Join Insurance dental card
--House lease only has my name . too late to chnage until renewal.
--Have travelled 3 times for no more than 2 months on each (2 months on first 2 and 1 month on last ).

Filing under the 3 year rule means you have to provide evidence to show proof of marriage whereas under the 5 yr rule you do not. Therefore, if you actually are married and already had all this when you initially did your Adjustment of status, then I do not think it is more difficult but more paperwork to send. So did you send any of the proof you mentioned because if you did including the other requirements listed on the USCIS website, you are all set. Good luck

Filed mine. Timeline in my signature. Maybe if you folks can add your timelines as well so we can help track our progress and throughout the course, hopefully, help each other.