filed i751. need to travel, no NOA received yet.

ss2015

Help my gc expires on 5/8/15!
I need to travel within the USA in the next week or so and I need to travel outside of the USA in about a month. I haven't received amy thing in the post (no reciept)! What can I do? I will be calling customer services today!

Bumping this post. I should state that my green card expires on may 8th 2015. Please help, if anyone has info/they've been through something similar then it's greatly appreciated!

As long as you timely filed I-751 (they received it before your GC expired), you are in valid status. The receipt will likely come before you leave in a month. If you haven't gotten your receipt shortly before you leave, you can try to go in to an InfoPass appointment and have them give you an I-551 stamp; they should be able to verify that your I-751 was received.

As long as you timely filed I-751 (they received it before your GC expired), you are in valid status. The receipt will likely come before you leave in a month. If you haven't gotten your receipt shortly before you leave, you can try to go in to an InfoPass appointment and have them give you an I-551 stamp; they should be able to verify that your I-751 was received.
Thank you for the reply. I filed on 4/14 (within the 90 days) and need to travel by air within the USA next week. Going won't be a problem but coming back my card will have expired. So I did make an appt for Monday. The thing I was unsure of was wether or not I could travel without the 1 year extention reciept (within the USA) and with my expired green card. Anyway, I shall update what happens at the InfoPass appt on Monday. Tha k you once again. For taking time to reply!

A drivers license, state ID card, or unexpired foreign passport is valid identification for domestic air travel. There are only rare situations (e.g. departure from the 100-mile border zone with Mexico) where domestic air travel would result in immigration checks. For traveling outside the USA you would need your green card with extension receipt to return.

Thank you Mr Harry Callahan. That was very informative. I'll be going to the uscis office on Monday morning. And taking along any questions with me. I'm going to take the copy of what I sent to the Vermont office and also take with me all the originals of what I sent. Thank you everyone for your time to reply and the info I've received has been very valuable!

Hi, sorry it's been so long since I replied. I had gone to the uscis service center on a info pass appt and they told me that my application had been received and that they will send me the reciept in the post and then the lady took my passport and put a 1 year extention stamp onto It.
*April 14th sent off petition to remove conditions of residence. (I751)
*May 3rd InfoPass appt and passport stamped with 1 year visa.
*May 17th received my reciept and 1 year extention.
*May 21st- I received biometric appt letter Scheduled for June 3rd.
Thank you Harry Callahan.