Notification for Re-Interview

MyHope30

I was interviewed in August 2014 at the Miami Asylum Office and since them i have been waiting for my decision. In october i sent an status inquiry and they answered me that the decision was still pending. In november i went to renew my driver's license and at the DMV they told me that in the system i was identified as an asylee and they issued me a driver's license for one year. In January 2015, I received my EAD, and now in April i have received i notice for a "re-interview" that will be held in early May at the same office. Have any of you had a similar experience? Have you ever been re-interviewed? What can i expect of this? Any piece of information would be highly appreciate it. Thank you guys.

Just to let you know guys in case someone else is in the same situation.
We assisted (me and my family) to this re-interview appointment and it turned out that the only thing they wanted was to ask protocol questions to my wife, meaning the questions in the application, like if you're part of a terrorist group and that sort of questions. We literally were there for 30 minutes.
they explained us that they had interviewed the principal applicant (me) but they needed to ask these questions to my wife so they could complete our file.
Finally they told us to expect our decision in the mail within two weeks.

Thank you for following up. Very few people do this.
Please, let us know if you receive a decision in two.
But from the way I am seeing it, it looks like you will have final approval soon because they did not need to ask formality questions to your wife in order to reject your case.
Good luck.

Great news!! I got my approval today in the mail! I thank the good lord and all the good people in this forum who had shared their experiences helping the rest of us in this journey.
It took a year for me and my family to finally get our approval decision and it's been quite a ride.
For those of you still waiting for a decision or an interview my advice:
1. Apply for an EAD as soon as you reached the 150 day. On the day 181 call USCIS to ask for a service request.
2.After getting the Ead go to the SS to apply for your SS card so you can start working.
3. Once you get your job, just live your life and eventually you'll have a good news in the mail because the USCIS is working their way up and be sure that eventually you will get a chance.
Good luck guys and God may bless you all!

Congratulations MyHope30! Enjoy your freedom. You deserve it.
Do not forget to let us know about your timeline in your signature.

Congratulations @MyHope30! Wish all the best!
Actually, officer also asked these type of question to my kid. It Seemed really strange to ask a little kid these questions.