• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

HELLO GUYS,

WHICH IS THE 1NL AND WHICH IS THE 2NL. I HAVE A NOTIFICATION (EXCEPTS) ATTACHED. PLEASE REVIEW AND ADVICE

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.4 KB · Views: 50
HELLO GUYS,

WHICH IS THE 1NL AND WHICH IS THE 2NL. I HAVE A NOTIFICATION (EXCEPTS) ATTACHED. PLEASE REVIEW AND ADVICE
the two are same except that the 2NL inform you of the date of interview as seen below

Interview Appointment
ACCRA
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES
VISA UNIT
RING ROAD EAST
PO BOX 194
ACCRA
GHANA
233-21-775348
November 19, 2014 07:30 AM

I have checked in. waiting to get on board. I have gone outside Ghana twice, but this is quite special, because this is my ULTIMATE JOURNEY!!!
am reporting from Kotoka Int. Airport, Gate 1.

All the best for a good journey and for your new life!!

@Britsimons I read ur post on Facebook about the problems with 2nls for July by kcc. Am not justifying my self for missing my interview but it confirms that it is possible that kcc didn't send me a notification mail. Sometimes people think that I wasn't checking my mail and that's why I missed it.

@Britsimons I read ur post on Facebook about the problems with 2nls for July by kcc. Am not justifying my self for missing my interview but it confirms that it is possible that kcc didn't send me a notification mail. Sometimes people think that I wasn't checking my mail and that's why I missed it.
some people did not recieve the email too like citizen k if i remember.

The notification mails sometimes go into spam or get removed by email filters. That is why people should always check the ESC page when their numbers are current.

Yes I didn't.. But my CN was so low I was sure I was going to be interviewed the first day.. And besides I also checked directly on the ESC page
the mistake of papa j was not knowing about the dv process, He should have be checking the ESC the moment He became current atleast once week:). I got to know about this forum whiles doing a study on the DV process using a number of sites. Anyway, there is still Hope.

Last edited:
Break your tasks into smaller units and you will accomplish what would have otherwise seem impossible to accomplish..Welcome to a New week of great accomplishments.