• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Oceania winners - Retired Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the first winners will soon get thru. At first I was sceptical about the idea that maybe the session timed out people are the real winners, because I thought maybe the numbers of the winners were not loaded into the database, but if the KCC thinks everything is ok, then the winners must be in the database.
session timed out is the real winner. it is proved! there is no winner who got the winning message

hi everyone, whats the latest?

i have a huge problem here, was wondering if anyone else has it...got some confirmation numbers to check, but system keeps saying info incorrect:(

hi everyone, whats the latest?

i have a huge problem here, was wondering if anyone else has it...got some confirmation numbers to check, but system keeps saying info incorrect:(
Just click forgot confirmation number and follow from there :) Good luck!

Huh I don't know then.. Maybe you are just writing something wrong or just put wrong information while sending it?
I had 4 other family members to check it, same thing...is there any way we could contact them? just wanna send this thing off to them to check it out. this proves to me there is indeed some glitches yet they saying all's ok...

No he just said it is fake and look closely you will see 3 mistakes
-Therfor instead of therefore
-Sessionexpired in the link
-And no case number
But it looks so real. Epic fail lol
So close yet so far
Hahah... the wording in the letter is so off. It gives the impression that all he has to do it take it to the interview. HAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.