Waiting Asylum decision

Congrats Zyam...Have a great start and happy life.
Its been 2 years for me as well waiting for decision but I never get notice for fingerprints in these 2 years.
So, it looks every case is different.

Congrats Zyam, how much time did you you wait?
Thank you very much Sadsoul and Assyle billa.
I applied at the end of July 2012, did fingerprints after and then I just waited. I got my interview notice on March 19. And then had my interview on April 7. It has taken almost 3 years. I am really glad that it is almost over, just need to wait again to get final decision.

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and seems like I'm not the only one going through this difficult time

This is a summery of my complicated case.
Applied for an asylum in June 2013
11 months after entering the country
Got my fingerprinting a month later.
Applied for a work authorization in March 2014 which got denied stating I'm a lawful permanent resident holder so I don't need a work authorization
It was very confusing to me cuz I knew very well that I'm not. So I decided to go through my files and found a letter from the asylum office stating I don't need an asylum I'm already a green card holder took it to the USCIS office just to find out that I was given the wrong Alien number which belongs to someone with the same first and last name, date of birth as me basically the asylum office did that mistake took them another 6 months to just get me a new Alien number finally in in march 26 2015 I got an interview notice for the 14th if April 2 days later I got an interview cancelation notice but I just decided to go on the 14th any way luckily got my interview done it wasn't that good hence I don't have a lawyer and had no clue as to what to expect. After my interview AO gave me a letter stating I should return in 2 weeks for decision. Which was suppose to be this coming Monday then I received a call saying that my decision will be mailed to me. My office is a Arlington Virginia has anyone had this kind of problem from that office. Sorry for the long text thou

Hi guys can someone tell me is it difficult to apply for asylum in usa
And what are the benefits are getting from government how much money they gona give me and my family monthly does medical treatment free
Please reply

Congrats saltwater,

Finally the waiting is over for u. I know this is a great moment for u and u deserve it... So enjoy the freedom at last !!

Was wondering if u was are now able to view the ur status on the uscis website as they said anyone that got approved will be able to view their two years Asylee card status activity online...?

Hey there, I'm new in this forum, but since almost a year I have waiting about the interview... congrats to every one how are made it now; I hope some day write that I made it too. I'll like share my time line later coz' I haven't the dates with me now.

Hey there, I'm new in this forum, but since almost a year I have waiting about the interview... congrats to every one how are made it now; I hope some day write that I made it too. I'll like share my time line later coz' I haven't the dates with me now.
Mere at which is your AO ?

Never give up. I applied in December 2013. I got my EAD, June 2014. I applied for my second EAD in March 2015. I've not received an interview to date. However I refuse to give up. I've gone through it all....depression, desperation, loss. But never give up. Trust God. There is a reason even if we don't understand. For those getting results. Wonderful. For those of us still waiting lets remain faithful and positive. Our time shall come.
Take care.
P. S. I applied in Boston.

Hi guys is me again
So yesterday I went to the Arlington office to enquire for some info on a letter that received luckily I was told that my asylum was approved on Tuesday and sent to my address I was shocked and couldn't believe it

I'm now waiting for my EAD card so I could apply for social. Does anyone know how long it would take for my EAD to arrive the systems shows that the card is been ordered