Filing for a parent concurrently (I-130 and I-485). Need help.

Hi, I need help with the following:
Both of my parents would like to stay in the US after they came to visit, so we would like to apply for them.

On the the I-130 section C, number 2 is asking for an address, do I write their address outside of the US or the current address in the US? they have only been here for a little over 2 months.
address in the U.S.

In the same section, number 15 is asking for name and address of present employer, as well as date it began. Since we want them to stay, they are in the process of selling their business over there, should I write N/A or write as if they still own the business. Same goes for the I-485 part 3, letter A where is asking for current occupation, is it better to write retired or something else? Would that affect their acceptance or denial?
Not really sure. It doesn't hurt to list the business, and if need be explain that it's in the process of being sold. More truthful is better.

Also, on the I-485 part 2, since I am applying for my parents together with the I-130, do I check (a). I read earlier that is best to write a cover letter together with it explaining concurrent with the I-130. Is there a sample letter that I can follow on how exactly to write it?
"a" is right.

I also hear from someone that instead of the G-325A, biographic information, we have to file for something similar to it for parents. (is the G-325A only for spouse petitioning?)
The immigrant always needs a G-325A for I-485. This is listed in the instructions. When petitioning for a spouse, the I-130 also need G-325As for the petitioner and spouse; this is not needed for I-130 for other relatives.

Do I have to provide double copy of evidence and proof if I am applying for both parents at the same time with separate I-130, I-485, I-864, and etc. or can I just submit for both parents at the same time (separate I-130, I-485, I-864, etc.) with the same evidence, meaning one copy of each evidence and proof?
Yes, separate copies for each parent.

My parents also do not have a birth certificate, so they went to their country of birth registry to get evidence stating that they were born there and that certificates were non- existence at that time. Do they still need any other proof, such as an affidavit from someone else?
Go here and see what documents are acceptable for their particular country.

Lastly, they were born in another country other than the current country of residency, do they need to get police clearance or good conduct letter from both countries?
no

Thank you newacct for your reply. I would also like to ask how many affidavit of support am I suppose to submit? I am applying for both of my parents, so I have 2 of everything; I-130, I-485, G-325a, I-764, I-131, I-693. I heard some people saying that I am suppose to file one affidavit of support I-864 for each parent, but I also read on the instructions that I can write one primary immigrant and a secondary immigrant, third, ect... (wife or kids coming and filling at the same time as the primary immigrant who I am supporting), so can I do one affidavit of support and write my dad's name as the primary immigrant and my mom as the secondary immigrant who I am sponsoring, or do I have to write one for each one of them as primary immigrant?
Thank you

Thank you newacct for your reply. I would also like to ask how many affidavit of support am I suppose to submit? I am applying for both of my parents, so I have 2 of everything; I-130, I-485, G-325a, I-764, I-131, I-693. I heard some people saying that I am suppose to file one affidavit of support I-864 for each parent, but I also read on the instructions that I can write one primary immigrant and a secondary immigrant, third, ect... (wife or kids coming and filling at the same time as the primary immigrant who I am supporting), so can I do one affidavit of support and write my dad's name as the primary immigrant and my mom as the secondary immigrant who I am sponsoring, or do I have to write one for each one of them as primary immigrant?
Thank you
Your parents are petitioned separately. There are no derivative beneficiaries in the Immediate Relative category. Each of them needs separate Affidavits of Support.