Feb 2015 - Citizenship tracker

My USCIS file was updated today; I was notified that I'm in line for my interview to be scheduled... looking forward to receiving the date. I'm a bit torn because I'm scheduled to travel to Germany in June for work for 1 week. Hopefully it’s not during that week as I'll have to cancel the trip - the interview will take precedence.

Congrats . Hopefully it will all fall into place. I'm still waiting for my interview date. Hopefully this week!

My interview was scheduled . Waiting for the letter to see the actual interview date! This is going more quickly than I expected.

My interview was scheduled . Waiting for the letter to see the actual interview date! This is going more quickly than I expected.

Hi Kacy, how did you find out that the interview has been scheduled? Did you check online or receive a letter?

I Checked on line and it said the interview letter is being mailed . I should receive it early next week I think. I will keep you'll posted.

Last edited:
Got the same notice today on the USCIS site that the interview is scheduled and the letter is on the way. This is very exciting, moving much faster then I thought it would.

All mine is showing that its in line for an interview. Fingers crossed for the next step to come soon.

All mine is showing that its in line for an interview. Fingers crossed for the next step to come soon.
The same here.. in line for an Interview since May 4. The say sometimes it takes months to receive the interview letter.. I hope to get it before July 4..

I talked to a colleague of mine and they are also from Dallas and he said that the time between FP and the interview for his wife was almost three months. So Dallas takes a little bit longer than some other parts of the country.

You are in for a longer wait at Santa Ana - the latest trend is anywhere from 220 to 315 days from sending in your app until the oath ceremony.

You can track what others experience is here at this website - just click on the green "plus" sign for "show filters", then for the USCIS District Office, use the drop down box to select Santa Ana. You can scroll across to get the dates and total days.

(you should probably enter your information and keep it updated for the benefit of others after you)

http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/n400

Thanks. Yes, I see that it takes 5 months in most cases to get an interview letter after FP done. However in some cases it was just in few weeks.. I am wondering what it depends on?

Well I don't know what you are looking at, but the time between fp being done and interview letter shows 3-6 months for everyone, except 1 person which was 4 weeks but that was a case that was put in 3 years after the fact, i.e. the date for that case is 2012.

Well there are only 10 people from SA area are listed there, and only one of them in 2015...Who knows, maybe the situation is changed and the SA office is working faster now.