• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
What space idiot? U watch it
Why do you like to call people idiot?
I think you have a problem in life.you don't deserve to be on this thread coz every time that someone doesn't see things the way you do, you call them idiot.
if you go back on the thread you will see that you are the only one that call other people idiot. other people desagree but no one is calling other people idiot.

Why do you like to call people idiot?
I think you have a problem in life.you don't deserve to be on this thread coz every time that someone doesn't see things the way you do, you call them idiot.
if you go back on the thread you will see that you are the only one that call other people idiot. other people desagree but no one is calling other people idiot.
Hahh now excitment and nervous is going u crazy, i have to see u when u lose, can u promise u dont fake the winning?

Hey man
Can I just ask
I've been a silent reader here but I noticed that ur so sure of wining ....I hope u do win
But can I know from which country ur applying that u think ur chances are good?

Thanks

D day -1 !
D day minus 1 !
:)

I just had to join today! Silent reader too. I specifically want to commend fmk 2016 for your absolute positive attitude, i like that!
May God grant you your heart desires. Also crossing my fingers for tomorrow. It shall be well.

Hi to all, this is my second time, I last played in 2011 when I wasn't selected I thought it wasn't true cause I didn't know much of it. Now a friend of mine dreamt I traveled to USA, then..i was motivated to play in 2014 for dv 2016. My heart is just beating at 20000/sec Loool good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.