Green Card Received - Delay in Transfer to Sponsoring Employer

shyshy2015

My Green card was applied by my parent company when I was working with its sister concern company.
I received my green card 3 months back. My attorney requested me to transfer my employment immediately to parent company but I was shocked that my company told me that this is not needed. My attorney talked to the legal team in the company and told me that they understand now. But its still being dragged by the company for last 3 months. I have not received any confirmation from them if they are going to do it.
I have following questions in this situation -
1. Will this impact my Green Card (or future naturalization process) status if this is further dragged by the company? If it will then how do I cover myself here.
2. How much duration I should wait? The sister company I am working with is a foreign entity and I would like to move my employment to US company from salary point of view to have a better life.
3. Can I join the new US company? If not how long should I wait.

Appreciate your help.

1. If you already have the green card, then you're not going to lose it unless you reside outside of the country, commit a serious crime, or committed fraud while applying for the card before you received it. Similar considerations apply to naturalization.

2, 3: That's up to you and your employer to negotiate.

Thank you very much for your response. I did not get the 2&3 answer.
Since its being dragged by the Parent and Sister company to transfer me to the right entity. I want to know how long should I wait so that I can quit the company knowing the Parent company who is a sponsor for my Green Card dragging this unnecessarily. I want to be safe from naturalization stand point.

You have your green card already. The fact that they previously sponsored your green card is irrelevant. You are now just like any other employee. Nothing they do will affect your green card or naturalization. But if you live outside the USA, for employment or any other reason, that will affect your green card.