• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2016 entry date

In other news...while everyone is waiting anxiously, watch and learn this educational video that teaches how to make new friends once you land in the US ... :p

Last edited:
In other news...while everyone is waiting anxiously, watch and learn this educational video that teaches how to make new friends once you land in the US ... :p

LOLOL - This is hilarious, but I'm not sure how well this "translates".

Yes, apparently only people who have been pre-selected are allowed to fill the forum with nonsense posts without being labelled "idiots" (was that in a PM btw?)
There are so many 2016 threads now, makes it difficult to find the one where I was labelled.
..You know what - I was actually labelled "idoit" rather than an "idiot". My bad.
In the "dv 2016" thread, page 12, somewhat below the mid-point:
-"In the meantime, can we start assigning low CNs already?
I suggest we dole them out based on the first-knew first-served basis."
-"I think this guy is idoit! Or playing idiot so everyone dont listen to him and dont answer him' plz! Bcz i think hes just talking for amusment"

There are so many 2016 threads now, makes it difficult to find the one where I was labelled.
..You know what - I was actually labelled "idoit" rather than an "idiot". My bad.
In the "dv 2016" thread, page 12, somewhat below the mid-point:
-"In the meantime, can we start assigning low CNs already?
-"I think this guy is idoit! Or playing idiot so everyone dont listen to him and dont answer him' plz! Bcz i think hes just talking for amusment"

This is more fun than the person on the other thread who also hasn't won yet but has already planned to send her kids to a Christian school to avoid the moral decay rampant in America, although she already leads a blissful life where she is (except when driving examiners discriminate against her).

"Idoit" ...hmmm... I like it. Rather French looking? Plz n if u wnt 2 use txt 2 its k.

Awww - I quite liked the playing.... and I am quite sure you are not an idiot.
You know, I am not quite sure about not being an idiot. I get the label a lot outside of the internet. I've come to take it as a complement from my friends, an indication that a prank worked.
My grandma was a champion, she used to know the broadest variety of synonyms to the word "idiot", ohh those jewish grandmas.
I've recently learned that I've had echolalia my entire life too.

This is more fun than the person on the other thread who also hasn't won yet but has already planned to send her kids to a Christian school to avoid the moral decay rampant in America, although she already leads a blissful life where she is (except when driving examiners discriminate against her).

"Idoit" ...hmmm... I like it. Rather French looking? Plz n if u wnt 2 use txt 2 its k.
It does look exquisitely French, for sure.
I am not really big on understanding the sms format. What do "n" and "k" mean?

It does look exquisitely French, for sure.
I am not really big on understanding the sms format. What do "n" and "k" mean?

Um, I think "and" and "ok". I'm no expert either but have a teenage daughter who texts me... I was waiting for someone to tell me my abbreviations were wrong ... ;) :D

Oy vay, ein yiddische bobba?

"In the meantime, can we start assigning low CNs already?

Wow, perhaps they need to add "have a sense of humor" as a DV entry requirement.

You know, I am not quite sure about not being an idiot. I get the label a lot outside of the internet. I've come to take it as a complement from my friends, an indication that a prank worked.
My grandma was a champion, she used to know the broadest variety of synonyms to the word "idiot", ohh those jewish grandmas.

Oh gee, I just looked that up. I don't think I've ever met someone with that?

Anyway I think I shall now use "idoit" as a fond form of "idiot". Like when someone plays a clever prank on me ;)

Oh gee, I just looked that up. I don't think I've ever met someone with that?

Apparently more common than you'd think. Our daughter has it (to a degree) - we call her our little parrot. She also repeats statements over and over - sometimes keeps going until we point out to her that she's "looping".

Apparently more common than you'd think. Our daughter has it (to a degree) - we call her our little parrot. She also repeats statements over and over - sometimes keeps going until we point out to her that she's "looping".
"Parrot" sounds sooo familiar - for a moment I thought I saw my name in your sentence.

[QUOTE="SusieQQQ, post: 2395394, member: 47"

Oy vay, ein yiddische bobba?[/QUOTE]
I got this one - you saying something in Afrikaans about my uncle Bob!