• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

I read somewhere that the 2nl's were expected this week. Today's Saturday, is it normal that they haven't been sent out?

Some people have received them this morning (Friday). However, at some point it seems that they "stopped" sending them out. My guess is they will resume later tonight/over the weekend.

No, his has finished his degree he is a registered nurse and also has his masters in mental health so he will work as soon as he gets there:)
He really could do with a win as he is in a profession that pays good money in USA. All the best to him!

No, his has finished his degree he is a registered nurse and also has his masters in mental health so he will work as soon as he gets there:)

He really could do with a win as he is in a profession that pays good money in USA. All the best to him!

usken go - are you saying that the US is full of mental health issues, so demand for professionals in that field is high?? :p

Just about any medically related job in the U.S. seems to be well paid and in demand, judging by the lists one sees of best careers, degrees etc.

Some people have received them this morning (Friday). However, at some point it seems that they "stopped" sending them out. My guess is they will resume later tonight/over the weekend.
I hope they're still coming out! My number went current for May and I didn't receive one, I'll be really worried if I don't get one for June :S

If it's in transit, that means you're scheduled, right, @Aucklander.

I haven't heard of any OCers getting their 2NL so I suspect they haven't gone out for our region as yet. There should be another 4-5 of us good to go in June.

Yep - I transit means it is scheduled for sure. Some 2NLs went out on Friday am, then someone broke the program that sends the email...

Monday for 2NLs - CEAC for comfort in the meantime.