• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

Hi I paid my immigration fee on 18 March 2015.
POE was on 28 February 2015.

I haven't received my Green card yet.

Please help me and advise me what should i do now. Is this a time of worried or should i wait more for GC.

Request Type: USCIS Immigrant Fee
Case Received Date: Mar 18, 2015
Received as: E-file
Status Date: Apr 17, 2015
Payment: Submitted

Please help me and advise me what should i do now. Is this a time of worried or should i wait more for GC.

Is your "bubble" on accepted or optimized?

Bubble is on Accepted . Please let me know about that. What should i do now. I am worried

I think it's a bit too soon to get really worried, but you can call the USCIS helpline (there should be a number on ELIS) to check that everything is going along as it should.

i just call USICS . They asked me about my receipt number and told me my receipt number is not recognized yet in the online system. I should check my receipt number after couple of days as their online system is not working properly. Susie i would like to tell you one thing that my case status date is change today as 17 April 2015. Before today my case received date and case status date was same 18 March 2015. What does that mean the case status date changed as 17 April 2015.

i just call USICS . They asked me about my receipt number and told me my receipt number is not recognized yet in the online system. I should check my receipt number after couple of days as their online system is not working properly. Susie i would like to tell you one thing that my case status date is change today as 17 April 2015. Before today my case received date and case status date was same 18 March 2015. What does that mean the case status date changed as 17 April 2015.

I would think it means they looked at your case... So maybe the call did actually trigger something to happen.

Thank you, @SusieQQQ

So, even if I am a DV2 and have that annotation in my passport saying 'valid only if Acc/FTJ Spouse 212(g)(2)(B)' can go out of States without green card normally?

Thank you, @SusieQQQ

So, even if I am a DV2 and have that annotation in my passport saying 'valid only if Acc/FTJ Spouse 212(g)(2)(B)' can go out of States without green card normally?

That annotation is only for first entry using the visa, and all it means is that to activate your visa the DV1 has to enter with or before you. Once it is endorsed (stamped) it isn't a visa anymore but a temporary green card, which is not dependent on anyone else.

guys, i have same problem too
i paid fee on 15/01/2015
and POE on 16/march/2015
and nearly 3 times the date has been changed for up dating. but still status optimized
try to call also but not satisfy with the answer

finally, i use this tools to ask

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do,,

and 2 days after i sending the message, i can monitor my case, and it said " On April 16, 2015, we began producing your new card for your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number IOExxxxxxxx. We will mail your card to the address you gave us.

hope it work also for u
tha

UPDATE: After only a few hours passed, my case status is also available at the above address.View attachment 445
Just 6 days after paying the fee, my status got updated once again:
On April 21, 2015, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number IOE1021185618, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by May 21, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you.
How long until USPS delivers it? Is this the final status update? The status on ELIS is "closed" & "Card Produced"

Last edited:
guys, i have same problem too
i paid fee on 15/01/2015
and POE on 16/march/2015
and nearly 3 times the date has been changed for up dating. but still status optimized
try to call also but not satisfy with the answer

finally, i use this tools to ask

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do,,

and 2 days after i sending the message, i can monitor my case, and it said " On April 16, 2015, we began producing your new card for your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number IOExxxxxxxx. We will mail your card to the address you gave us.

hope it work also for u
tha

Your card began processing a month after you entred, that is perfectly normal. I'm not sure why you were getting so anxious before then. Given the time frame, I doubt your message had anything to do with it. If you pay your fee before you enter it has no impact on the processing time, whether you pay one day or six months before - you have to enter to trigger anything happening.

Your card began processing a month after you entred, that is perfectly normal. I'm not sure why you were getting so anxious before then. Given the time frame, I doubt your message had anything to do with it. If you pay your fee before you enter it has no impact on the processing time, whether you pay one day or six months before - you have to enter to trigger anything happening.

Yach, I am too much wory about it. Anyway, now I know, how far my case is going,

Finally got from the embassy today our passports with the stamped visas :) The Visa package has very clear instructions on how to pay the Immigration Fee online. I wonder why so many people have issues and keep on asking about DOS, A-number, adding family members etc..., while the only thing they don´t do is READ !

Finally got from the embassy today our passports with the stamped visas :) The Visa package has very clear instructions on how to pay the Immigration Fee online. I wonder why so many people have issues and keep on asking about DOS, A-number, adding family members etc..., while the only thing they don´t do is READ !

Careful! If people read the instructions there would be no need for this forum at all. And then how would we spend our free time????

My case status just got its final update. Here is the timeline:
Nov 16, 2014: Case Received Date:
April 15, 2015: Payed GC fee
April 15, 2015: Card is being produced
April 21, 2015: Card was mailed to me
April 23, 2015: Picked up by USPS

This is in New York. I thought others might find it useful. Also bear in mind that my case was a bit different(payed USCIS fee months after POE date).

My case status just got its final update. Here is the timeline:
Nov 16, 2014: Case Received Date:
April 15, 2015: Payed GC fee
April 15, 2015: Card is being produced
April 21, 2015: Card was mailed to me
April 23, 2015: Picked up by USPS

This is in New York. I thought others might find it useful. Also bear in mind that my case was a bit different(payed USCIS fee months after POE date).

So you paid 5 months after POE?
To get ur SSN you went down in person?

hello everyone!

kindly help me.im confused with our permanent resident card.me,my husband and my 2 kids arrived in the US last march 18 2015.but I paid the USCIS fee for all of us last march 9 2015 before we left for the US. My problem now is I cant log in to my account in uscis elis website.when I tried to log in,it says my account has been locked.then I tried to research for ways to track our permanent resident card using the receipt number.fortunately,i was able to track 2 of the receipt numbers and it says it has been delivered.my problem now is everytime I tried tracking the2 remaining receipt number,it says that case status does not recognized the receipt number entered. what would I do now? please help.thank you so much.

hello everyone!

kindly help me.im confused with our permanent resident card.me,my husband and my 2 kids arrived in the US last march 18 2015.but I paid the USCIS fee for all of us last march 9 2015 before we left for the US. My problem now is I cant log in to my account in uscis elis website.when I tried to log in,it says my account has been locked.then I tried to research for ways to track our permanent resident card using the receipt number.fortunately,i was able to track 2 of the receipt numbers and it says it has been delivered.my problem now is everytime I tried tracking the2 remaining receipt number,it says that case status does not recognized the receipt number entered. what would I do now? please help.thank you so much.

Call USCIS right away!