Waiting Asylum decision

Hi everyone, I have a question, what does it mean to have a note for another fingerprint while waiting for a decision since December 2013?

Already done it and waiting.

but it was only me not the rest of my family included in my application with the same fingerprint date, and the lawyer didn't mention any thing about fingerprint expiration!!

Yes asylum seeker is right!! It means nothing other than the fact that ur current fingerprint expired and therefore they required new one.. It does not mean the waiting is over. People like myself, asylum seeker have been waiting for a decision for over two year. We had new fingerprint retaken and until now NO decision. As for me I have exhausted every avenue available none seem to be working. I have written to the office more than 300 times almost. I have visited them in person more than 50 times. I have written to Congressman.And most recently I have written to the ombudsman. The ombudsman have written to me last week telling me that they have sent in an inquiry about my case and said that it may take up to 60 days for them to hear back from uscis sometimes. The last resort is the court which I am considering as soon as after the 60 Days. Sometimes i ask myself what really works??

thanks for your reply and feedback, seems that I was looking for the light at an endless line!! very depressing. I don't know why they don't reply, accepted or declined, so we know where we're heading. Looks like I should try to get a job and make it one day at a time!!! which is not that easy if you have kids!!

Hello guys. I have a question. Do you know if I need to bring my kid(6 years old) with me to pick up decision from asylum office after interview? Does kid have to be there for pick up? Or it is not necessary?

Hello guys. I have a question. Do you know if I need to bring my kid(6 years old) with me to pick up decision from asylum office after interview? Does kid have to be there for pick up? Or it is not necessary?

Hi, Zyam,I have same question as yours.

Hi, Zyam,I have same question as yours.
Hi Saltywater, I think that you are going to pick up decision on April 22nd? Good luck, hope you will get approval. I am to picking up decision soon, too. I think that I'll take my kid with me as I am not sure if I have to or not

;) Yeah, Zyam. Next Wednesday is my D day.

I am quit sure I would get approval like what I said in my thread. I just did my name check 2 month ago due to my employment. FBI will send the duplicate finding to CIS instead of starting a real check. coz their policy is if the submission did the check in 120 days, they just return the duplicate finding in 48-72 hours instead of checking. What I am not sure is my wife's name check. She is the primary application. Anyway, I believe I could get Recommended Approval at least, if I can get anything on that day.

I will bring all my kids together with us like you will do just in case.

I will keep updated.

Hope you get approval soon.