I-130 Approved: send Choice Of Agent now?

Arbuzik

Heya guys,

I just got a I-797 (NoA) saying that I-130 petition for my Mom,who is currently, overseas has been Approved.
Right before she left I asked her to sign a Choice Of Agent appointing me as her Agent.

Is now the time when I have to send it?
If so, where should I send it?
What else I should enclose?

Thank you in advance,
Arbuzik

hi
Sorry to hijack this thread.
My brother filled his DS-261 about 4 months back and i filled my DS-261 morethan 1 month back.
BOth of us has not hread anything more from NVC .no email received and payfee is not ENABLED.
what do you suggest now????

TIA
Regards

Hello AshwaniGaur,

1.Do you mean you did it for your brother and at same time your brother did it for/by HIMSELF?
2.Who is Petitioner and who is Applicant here?
3.Did you get NVC Welcome Letter?
4.Did you fill DS-261 online or by mail?
5.Did you get Confirmation if online?
6.Did you also get How to Contact the National Visa Center paper along with NVC Welcome Letter?

Thanks for your response, sorry for delay from my end.
1. My sistor who is US Citizen requested for both of us( i, myself and my younger brother under I-130/F4) in Sept 2002.
2. My sister is Petitioner and Myself and my younger brother we both are applicant
3. we both received NVC Welcome Letter but in my letter there is no Benificery ID (Strange)
4. we both filled DS-261 ONLINE ( i Filled it around 2 months back and my brother around 4 months back)
i did not receive any confermation where as today my brother told me he has got an email asking for Petitioner Address.
5 Yes we got that page, emailed them 3-4 times but no response yet.

A. i also got my online account LOCKED unable to recover my password, already send 3-4 mails to RESET my Password, again NO RESPONSE.

is this how US GOV DEPT works ???? i feel our INdian Gov dept are still better NO OFFENCE ;)

Regards