Family based GC - through marriage [URGENT]

etunza

Hi!
I have some questions related to I-130 filing and I would be happy if somebody could help me with that.
I'm LPR currently residing outside the US. I'm on reentry permit for 2 years. Now I want to file I-130 petition for my husband.

1) Should I be physically present in US for filing I-130?
2) Should I be employed at the time of I-130 filing?
3) Can I file I-130 while I'm on reentry permit?
4) Should I provide proof of current employment at this stage?
5) I don't work since becoming LPR (I don't have big income) that's why I didn't file tax return and maybe I won't in 2015. Can I file I-130 petition for my husband if I didn't file tax returns previous years (there will be joint sponsors)?

Thank you very much! I have some more questions about filing I130.

6) Is that OK to include documents that we reside at the same apartment or will it interfere with my reentry permit? Which is a little bit confusing. Because while on reentry permit I don't reside in US and the US government knows this. But at the same time I should keep my domicile in US.
7) While I'm on reentry permit I'm outside US. But I have a mailing address in the US. And right now I'm temporarily in US.
I've read that I should inform USCIS about my address change. Should I keep my mailing address as it is or should I change my address to the address outside the US?
8) I'm filing G-325A together with I-130.
I should put my place of residences during last 5 years. If I put my address outside US will it cause a problem, because I don't reside in US?
9) On the other hand if I don't put my address abroad where I reside with my spouse, will it arise questions about bona fide marriage?
10) And should I include my current temporary address in US to this list? If yes, should I change my mailing address to new one, as well? I really can't decide.