Feb 2015 - Citizenship tracker

We will get it soon. I know of someone who received their NOA on 2/27 and they received their letter today dated 3/27 which could mean they are preparing them a month after the NOA. Either way we should be receiving Bio letter soon.

Completed my FP on 04/06 now its long wait before I get interview notice. I guess it sucks for folks filing in Houston. Good luck everyone.

If anyone is interested my N-400 process up here in Boston has gone as follows so far.

27 Feb 2015 - Mailed in application (Texas)
13 Mar 2015 - NOA letter received
27 mar 2015 - Biometrics notice received
09 Apr 2015 - Biometrics appointment completed

Welcome Pierre. The more the merrier!!
@rok8man- happy your FP is done. I'm thinking about trying a early walk in since I'm off work the next two days to avoid taking off again 4/21. Will keep you'll posted.

Thank you both for the warm welcome. My immigration lawyer has indicated that I can expect the Interview Notice approximately 90 days from the Biometrics appointment.

Based on what I've seen on this forum that would be about right.

@kacy2013 Good luck on yours. I took half a day off for that and it took about 3 hours to get the fingerprinting done. Lots of people on a Monday.
@Pierre J Dubord Hopefully ours is the same timeline as yours for interview notices. Dallas used to take a long time to get an interview notice but now has been streamlined and much quicker now. When my brother did his N400 it took him two years from start to finish.

@kacy2013 Good luck on yours. I took half a day off for that and it took about 3 hours to get the fingerprinting done. Lots of people on a Monday.
@Pierre J Dubord Hopefully ours is the same timeline as yours for interview notices. Dallas used to take a long time to get an interview notice but now has been streamlined and much quicker now. When my brother did his N400 it took him two years from start to finish.

Your Biometrics experience sounds similar to mine, also took about 3 hours to complete. However, when I arrived last Thursday there were two fire trucks outside the building and everyone was out on the street. Fortunately it was a fire drill and not an actual fire, after about 20 minutes we all piled back in but of course that put them behind as there was a backlog to clear. It might be too much to ask but I would be so incredibly proud and pleased to be invited to take my oath on the USS Constitution this July 4th - I think that would really be something!

Cheers,

Hi Guys, I completed my early walk in biometrics this morning. Got in at 9:00 AM and was done by 9:30 AM. I'm happy I decided to walk in!!

Thanks guys!! Yes the early walk in paid off and I'm happy I did. Not sure how long the wait will be for the actual interview. I'm assuming about 2 months. Will keep you'll posted.
I haven't received notifications about being inline for an interview, checked it online.