EB1A & RFE for moving to new state while I485 is still pending

GCRFE485

Hello Immigration.com forum members and experts,
I need help in responding to my RFE which I never expected. Here is the brief explanation of my situation. I filed I-140 on my own in Alien of Extra ordinary abilities in Sciences and got approved. Then I filed for I-485 in Sept 2015. Recently I moved to another state and opted for address change on USCIS website and also on USPS as suggested by USCIS. I discussed with several of my friends who had changed the address while I-485 is still pending and their case got approved without any RFE. But their situation was they changed to new address within in the same state. Mine is different, I moved to different state but with NSC jurisdiction and same company but different position. I am going to repeat the exact text on the letter and I really appreciate if some one in the forum helps me with sample RFE responses and their experience.
"A recent update of your address you no longer reside in the same state and geographical location as the job location specified by your intended permanent employer. Accordingly please submit documentary evidence to establish that you continue to be engaged in your field of extraordinary ability, such evidence may include but not limited to
a currently dated letter from your present employer
copies of recent and/or ongoing publications or research
other such documentation confirming that you continue to be engaged in your area of extraordinary ability as described in the underlying Form I-140 immigrant VISA petition."

Bunch of thanks in advance,
kindest regards,
KR