• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

I called KCC for my DS-260 they said it didn't process yet! Although I submitted it June. Do you suggest to send my file to Chicago without the notification email or have to wait until get it?
To remind you I'm Egypt 25,xxx. And will send the $330 fees this week, and prepare the medical test.
Thanks

I called KCC my DS-260 they said it didn't process yet! Although I submitted it June. Do you suggest to send my file to Chicago without the notification email or have to wait until get it?
To remind you I'm Egypt 25,xxx. And will send the $330 fees this week, and prepare the medical test.
Thanks
I believe you are doing AOS, refer to aos only thread for more help, any way since you case is not current, if you send you file you will PROBABLY Rejected....
Good luck

I called KCC for my DS-260 they said it didn't process yet! Although I submitted it June. Do you suggest to send my file to Chicago without the notification email or have to wait until get it?
Thanks

That does not make sense. You have misunderstood something. If doing aos the Ds260 is processed fast. However you are not current yet so I suspect you have misunderstood what they said, or you did something wrong. Try and contact kcc by email and also check your spam mailb ok x for their response from months ago.

What do you mean something wrong? Do you mean in DS-260? Nothing in spam box and I am sure they said they didn't process the form yet.
Thanks

According to data
There are 1564 membere in ready and 1785 member in ready position!!!

Does it mean just 3349 more member in asia remain to take vissa totally?!
(Whitout 920 member in ap)

Hi simon
According to data

Hi simon
According to data

The 1564 are READY. Those cases have submitted their DS260 and been scheduled for interview. The majority of those will be processed at some point.
The 1785 cases are at NVC. We cannot tell whether those have submitted their DS260 or not - and many of them will never do so.

The 1564 are READY. Those cases have submitted their DS260 and been scheduled for interview. The majority of those will be processed at some point.
The 1785 cases are at NVC. We cannot tell whether those have submitted their DS260 or not - and many of them will never do so.
So it means there is no more than 3349 member in asia?!
Right?!

1564(ready)+1785(nvc)+920(ap)
These number means if all of 1785 member have submitted their 260 form and all 920 in AP will cleared and all of 1564 will taking vissa,asia can take less than 8000 visa optimistically!!!
If it is right so there wont be lack of vissa for asian like 2014!!!so asian have enough time to be cleard until ceptember!
Am i right simon?!!!