Request for Initial Evidence I-485

I was wondering if somebody can help me with a letter that USCIS send me, its a Request for initial evidence (I-485)
it says :

The household member submitted form I-864a, contract between sponsor and household member, To be considered as a household member, the individual must be listed as a dependent on the sponsor's federal income tax return OR must reside at the same principal address as the sponsor AND be related to the sponsor as spouse, child, parent, or sibling.

Submit evidence that the household member is listed as a dependent on the sponsor's federal income tax return
OR
Submit evidence that the household member reside as the same principal address as the sponsor AND is related to the sponsor as a spouse, adult child, parent or sibling.

If you decide to obtain a joint sponsor they will need to
* File Form I-864, Affidavit of support
* Provide copies of their ,most recent federal income tax returns
*Provide copies of all supporting tax documents (W-2s. 1099s, Form2555, and tax schedules)
* provide evidence of their status as a united states citizen, USN, or lawful permanent resident.

So here's the thing

I am the person who is applying for a resident, my husband is a citizen, in the department that we lived is under my mother-in-law name , my husband is studying and not working at the moment, so we put his uncle who lives with us as a sponsor, because my husband's parents don't taxes in united states, because the his father is Mexican and works in Mexico and his mother does not work, but she's citizen as well.
I did the I-864a and my husband is the sponsor and the joint sponsor is my husbands uncle, we send them everything they asked for a joint sponsor, so I don't have a clue what they want, im thinking to send them again the I-864a with an extra electricity and water bills with my husband and his uncle names on it...

My questions in here is
What do we have to do?
If theres nothing to do, can i put as a sponsor my mom's husband?
before I got married I was in his taxes, but I didn't put him first as a sponsor because he was supporting to my brothers in that time and I didn;t want this affect them ...
An apology for my writing skill, I'm still learning, Thanks for the help!

I think they are right in that your husband's uncle cannot be counted as your husband's "household member" because 1) he is not a dependent on your husband's tax return, and 2) although they live in the same house, uncle is not one of types of relatives for which someone living in the same house can be automatically counted as household member.

I think the alternative would be for your uncle to be a "joint sponsor" instead of your husband's "household member". In this case, both your husband and his uncle would fill out separate I-864s, and they would not combine their incomes.

Yes, his uncle did I-864A because he was trying to act as your husband's "household member", to have the uncle's income be counted as part of your husband's "household income", and he was listed on your husband's I-864. But he can't be. So instead, he should be a "joint sponsor", and he will have a household completely separate from your husband's "household". And the uncle and your husband will both do I-864s.

so we are going to send a I-864 for each of them and the others documents that we sent before again or just the application forms? sorry for too many questions but its kind of difficult for us...