help, please

mikebg

I am under removal proceedings since February 2013.I crossed the border with Canada by my truck by accident, so I got arrested and paid a minimal bond of 1500$ to get out of jail after 7 days.In April 2013 I got married to a US citizen but after a couple months the Milwaukee sub office denied my wife's petition for the I-130 and they canceled our marriage because my wife was divorced only 2 months before we were married. We did not know the law of not being able to marry for 6 months after she received her final divorce agreement. So that's why it was denied. Then we were married again in February 2014, we did procedure over again, however 4 months later we received a letter from immigration. My wife's petition was denied again.For same reason, they mentioned that, because it did not seem for them that 2nd time was much different than first time my wife applied.We were confused. So we decided to hire a new lawyer and apply again, 3rd time.We received receipt that our petition was received on 4th of August 2014, its more than 8 months now and we did not receive any letter/answer that my wife's petition was approved or denied again.My quastion is how long is it going to take max (I was told 5 months, but it is more than 8 now) and from your experiences, whats possibility for this petition I-130 to be approved, since I am out of status, still under removal proceedings and my wife applied 3 times for this petition.My lawyer told me we need to wait, I understand that, and we are waiting but we just want to be informed and see what to expect (whatever it is), and what our chances are to get it approved finally and then continue it step by step.By the way, I was in the U.S. 3 times before I came here last time in may 2012, and before that I left country every time before my visas expired.Plus I have a lot of evidences and proof with my wife, a lot of pictures, bills and our property also.Thank you very much for you time, any answer will be helpfull.