TN renew problem

IL TN

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I am with TN many years. I went to renew last friday and told that I need my boss's diploma, also I have to re evaluate my degree from a list , because they do not trust the group did for me years ago although I used many times for my tn renew. I only have one week before I 94 expires, it seems I am not able do the re evaluation within one week, even for rush service.

My boss put much expectation on me for the work, and for this moment he is so hard to find other person to do my work, but I only have one week! Is this too late to fill I 129? Or premium processing? If I pay attorney , are they can help me without leaving the states? Because I am a single mother and my son is 12 year old at school. Please help! Thank a lot!

I would file I-129 at this point. It need not be premium, because, once you file you have 8 month grace period as long as you do not leave US. This would be a perfect case for filing within US. Just make sure you e-file I-129 before current expiry.

Thank you very much! Nelsona. I read your messages often and your words are really help. 3 years ago I came here and got my tn renewed with all helps. Much appreciated!