• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

That linear progression calculation doesn't work because there is a natural increase in pace toward the end of the year. Having said that, for OC it does feel like they are perhaps a little behind the pace.

Why would you say there's a natural increase in pace? The density seems pretty constant.

What does "submit date" mean in regional tabs?

The date they entered the lottery

Also, any idea why the "At NVC" numbers(no responses) are so high?

Some are non responses, some are DS260s not yet processed, some are AoS. Also, I upped the max number to the May cutoff, so those cases can only be at NVC.

And yes - the numbers seem very high. I'm going to do some analysis on that to try and figure out how far behind last year we are (although the data was not as complete then)

Last edited:
The date they entered the lottery

Some are non responses, some are DS260s not yet processed, some are AoS. Also, I upped the max number to the May cutoff, so those cases can only be at NVC.

And yes - the numbers seem very high. I'm going to do some analysis on that to try and figure out how far behind last year we are (although the data was not as complete then)

hi Brit,

My case nr is EU32XXX and it shows AT NVC when i check the ceac. is that because im still not current or there's another issue? I have submitted the DS260 on 20th of June.

Thnx

Britsimon - thank you for sharing the CEAC data, however you are acquiring it. I'm studying the numbers at the embassy where my relatives had their interview to gague the speed of the embassy. Again thank you, and please continue to post updates as they are very helpful.

Britsimon - thank you for sharing the CEAC data, however you are acquiring it. I'm studying the numbers at the embassy where my relatives had their interview to gague the speed of the embassy. Again thank you, and please continue to post updates as they are very helpful.

It is no secret how I am getting it. A former winner wrote a script to scrape data from the CEAC website one case at a time. The website itself says the data is public and can be used or shared in any way without permission.

@Britsimon,
I didn't want to imply that you are not getting the data "legally", as you are right the data is pubilc and can be used and shared.
Its just that I tried to find the data myself, but I could not. Thus, I wanted to thank you for your effort - that's all. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

@Britsimon,
I didn't want to imply that you are not getting the data "legally", as you are right the data is pubilc and can be used and shared.
Its just that I tried to find the data myself, but I could not. Thus, I wanted to thank you for your effort - that's all. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

No problem at all. I wasn't insulted.

There are a lot of cases at NVC, seems like people forgot to check if they won. Or, failed to fill DS forms correctly. As there are a lot of EU CN's less than 20000 in that category. One thing to also keep in mind is that people should check their email for Embassy interview. In the embassy that i am looking at, there are alot of cases Ready, with CNs less than 10000, which would have had their interviews scheduled, but probably missed the email with the date of the interview. Thats pretty sad to see.

Hello my case number is 2015EU13XXX and I submit my form on 5th of February 2015. When possibly will be my interview date? I selected Lagos Embassy for the interview.

Hello my case number is 2015EU13XXX and I submit my form on 5th of February 2015. When possibly will be my interview date? I selected Lagos Embassy for the interview.

You might get a July interview, if not, it should be August. FRom the EU case I assume you are charging to an EU country. Did you go through education in EU or in Africa?