• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes dear, it's makes the butterflies run in the stomach already. but it will be worse in 4 weeks time. But as for me I'm so glade coz I believe that I'm selected.
Good luck to you.

Yes dear, it's makes the butterflies run in the stomach already. but it will be worse in 4 weeks time. But as for me I'm so glade coz I believe that I'm selected.
Good luck to you.
i blve ave been selected 2...and with a low case number in Jesus name. good luck 2 u 2...let's keep the hopes coming... it helps

All the best guys I was selected for 2015 hoping to be interviewed in July...it's a perfect game of patience and chance may the odds favour u all....

All the best guys I was selected for 2015 hoping to be interviewed in July...it's a perfect game of patience and chance may the odds favour u all....
All the best to you for the July interview. We would love to hear the interview experience when you go for it.the visa is yours, just go and grab it. Good luck

I was not selected the 1st time ,before being selected I had ruled this out but a brother of mine in the US who went through the same process kept applying for me until i became selected.I only became keen after googling about the DV lottery and luckily I came across this site which made understand the terminology and jargons of this process.now I'm waiting to become current hopefully I will.

Hi all

this thread i started to share hope with each other, its my 6th time to apply and i hope i will make it this year,

lets discuss our thoughts and dreams here till the result date we are 70 days ahead of it ..

Mohamed

This is my 10th time to apply :) although my brother won from 2nd time

I was not selected the 1st time ,before being selected I had ruled this out but a brother of mine in the US who went through the same process kept applying for me until i became selected.I only became keen after googling about the DV lottery and luckily I came across this site which made understand the terminology and jargons of this process.now I'm waiting to become current hopefully I will.
you are lucky Noza... gudluck 2 you...wish u well in ur coming interview

Status
Not open for further replies.