• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tha
After being selected last year may 2014 we had to wait 8 months to January this year for us to get our 2nl. Then another 2 months until March for the interview. We had a low cn @ 1xx but we did our ds-260 a little late (August). Be prepared to wait. But try not to think about it. I know it's easier said than done as we checked the ESC site every month looking for our 2nl and also harassing kcc and these forums. Just enjoy the ride and let it run its course.

All the best for May 5th.
Thanks a lots for these encouraging words,it's mean a lots.will try to put a brake on it coz der is still a veryyyyy long way to go after getting my cn in 5 weeks time. Thanks again!

Hi everybody i'm from Greece and this is my 2nd time enrolling for the DV program. Such a nervous wait for May 5 but i am sure this time i will be selected!

It is so much quiet then usual on the forum for the 2016 DV applicants.....did you forget about it?? or you are too excited to post anymore?? sorry for my bad english not my native language.

Yes first time applying. Funnily enough, I was looking into applying for the Lottery back in the late 90's but just a few short years later (!!), I've actually applied!! :)

We are in the same boat DepecheModeGirl101..... My sister applied in 2006..... first time and she got it... I was surprised as she didn't finish school Cert... didn't pass any subjects and did a basic chefs course, didn't even qualify on any grounds, didn't have work and experience, or training for that matter, she was very young too, she went to the interview with just a paper saying she had completed high school and that was it. She's very attractive gal... She made a life for herself in USA, went to college got her degrees....... I was supposed to apply as well the same year but I met my husband and decided I didn't want to leave NZ rather get to know his family. ... however he just changed his mind..... Lets Go, if we get it, he said. I don't care where I am as long as I'm with my husband and children, I love NZ...... but America has loads of possibilities when it comes to my children, they are attracted to USA. Especially my 2nd child who is absolutely brilliant, top marks in all the subjects for the last 2 years, overall student of the year twice in a row now. for someone like her.... USA is the place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.