If my case denied and my passport was canceled by my goverment. What should i do?

My passport was canceled by my government. I can not have any document from my country. My goverment wants to arrest me. so What should i do if my asylum case denied? im in status in usa.
if i won dv program. how can i get green card from that program?

My passport was canceled by my government. I can not have any document from my country. My goverment wants to arrest me. so What should i do if my asylum case denied? im in status in usa.
if i won dv program. how can i get green card from that program?

About the DV program. The next entry period is this October and the results of that would be released in May of next year - with processing happening mostly in 2017. It is a lotery, with something like a 1 in 50 chance of being selected. So - it isn't a great plan, but might be one possible route.

Is your country of birth on the list of countries eligible to participate?

About the DV program. The next entry period is this October and the results of that would be released in May of next year - with processing happening mostly in 2017. It is a lotery, with something like a 1 in 50 chance of being selected. So - it isn't a great plan, but might be one possible route.

Is your country of birth on the list of countries eligible to participate?

I applied dv in last october. my country is on the list. that why i have a question if i won i can not get any document from my country. I have arrest warrant from my country.

I applied dv in last october. my country is on the list. that why i have a question if i won i can not get any document from my country. I have arrest warrant from my country.

WE have seen asylum seekers process their DV wins - and often the documents from the home country are missing. So - first of all - you should wait 50 days to see if you were selected.

It depends on your country and any extradition treaties we may have with your country. You should check them. If the extradition attempt is forceful, it may go to the U.S. District Court, where you will have an opportunity to convince the court that the extradition is not justified. If your case is denied at the asylum office, then you can go to Immigration Court and present your case. If denied there, then you can appeal. It is extremely important to have an experienced and competent lawyer.

(very experienced, anonymous, immigration lawyer)

I think the very fact that your passport is cancelled by your home country strengthens your case as long as the cancellation was not for a crime or because you are an absconding criminal from your country.

I think the very fact that your passport is cancelled by your home country strengthens your case as long as the cancellation was not for a crime or because you are an absconding criminal from your country.
In my case that was political opinion. that case is criminal in my country.

Im an absconding from my country. you are right.