Waiting Asylum decision

Still waiting for the decision. 5 weeks since the interview. I know a guy who got the approval letter 1 day ago and he was interviewed even 1 week later than me.

I was interveiwed in August 2014 ..still waiting for result..told me to wait as they will mail decision at home.Sanfrancisco office...interview was good.

Anyone have similar timeline and experience.

Good news. Checked USCIS website with the receipt no and see info as below:
Card Was Ordered To Be Produced
On February 19, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number ZSFxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us.

This should mean decision has been made and will be mailed soon.
Thank God!

Hope everyone would get his decision soon!

------------------------------
Time Line:
Application: Nov 22, 2013
Fingerprint: Dec 10, 2013
Interview Notice: Dec 20, 2014 ( right, waited for 1 whole yr for this)
Interview conducted: Jan 8, 2015
Decision supposed to be picked up : Jan 21, 2015

Decision: Feb 19.2015

Hi everyone...
Anybody from miami office? I am still waiting for my decision and work permit..interview was on july 2014. I should it have my work permit a long time ago but nothing...:(

Hi everyone. Im a partial member of this group for a long time now and most often I just observe. Thanks a million for your numerous advice which have been practically helpful. For a long time I have been waiting for my asylum decision and have been so disturbed. I didn't know when things will be right. Waiting in darkness was a horrible experience. each day I checked my status online and it said invalid number. Surprisingly the information changed yesterday into card has been ordered for production. Finally I got my approval today and I have one sure word for everyone waiting.
Your mother, father, brother, sister can't help you go through this. But God can. God has ears and he can hear. Cry out your worries to God and he will definitely answer you. Don't give up, stay patient, stay positive and everything will be stories soon. Don't let God rest until he has blessed you. Try this and it will surprise you. Just give it a try.

Ao was in Arlington Virginia
Initial application nov 16-2014
Interview Dec 29 2014
Decision picked up January12-2015( recommended approval)
March 3 final grant

Hi every one,
I need your advice. Is it mandatory to submit a statement with the asylum application.
Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Jai 1234 its a 100percent important to do that.The asylum application is a brief summary of your story and you won't be able to elaborate on your application. In my honest opinion submit a statement

Thank you for your reply blessed indeed. I got my interview notice. I am afraid if I submit a statement, my interview will be rescheduled. I am planning to attend the interview and have my statement ready in my hand. Invade they will ask for it, I will provide it. What do you think ?

Jai 1234 Its absolutely safe to submit additional material or evidences and anything which you consider important two weeks before your interview if u are in Virginia. However I will recommend that you go to your local office and verify asap. Just get ready every thing else you may want to submit, so that, you will not need to go back and forth.
However on the day of your interview, you will be given an opportunity to make any changes before the actual question and answer session begins good luck. If you are a Christian just pray it goes on well

I received (recommended approval)notice 2 weeks after my interview back in Sept 2014
since then no final decision yet,but i got finger prints notice at the end of February.

Hello,
As most of this forum members, I have been waiting for 22 months since my interview and no decision. On the interview date AO gave me a letter which says your decision will be mailed to the address provided, nothing comes to my mail till today. One of my friend who did interview the same day with same AO received approval about 3 months ago after 2nd time interview But the 2nd AO was different. Is there any one with the same situation like me in MN(Chicago asylum office) ? My lawyer submitted status inquiry about 3 months ago and they responded as the case was pending for review! It is really frustrating as my kids(family) were suffering. Any advice will be appreciated???????

Ao was in Arlington Virginia
Initial application nov 16-2014
Interview Dec 29 2014
Decision picked up January12-2015( recommended approval)
March 3 final grant
Hello blessed indeed , I'm in Virginia and my timeline similar to you. I applied for the asylum at October 31, 2014, fingerprinted at November 20, after that I don't receive any letter from them. So what can I do , is there any better advice for me?

I took the interview on Apr 8, 2015 SF office. I hope I can get the decision on Apr 22 as the interviewer told me.