• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

You need to registed an account here and all your family members as well.
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg

Then at the last step, you will get bar-code with UID number, you need to print it with you in the interview.its very important to recv your passport from Aramex using this number. .
If the one who have won have a family does he need to fill an account for each member or one account and add them as dependants?

my No. 207**. When do you think my interview will be? Is there any risk if I change interview from Cairo to Riyadh Or Jeddah?

Check the coming Visa Bulletin on 10th March, now its : Egypt: 18,200 for April interview.
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin.html

So, you might be in May or Jun depending on how much number will they jump.

I advice you to keep Cairo embassy as the experienced people here in this forum like Britsmon said its very simple in Cairo embassy.....

No they was egyptians, and have a complete documents as required but they say to them administrative processing
The experienced people here like Britsmon have said before that Cairo embassy is one of the simplest embassies. How many case do you heard that? And what happened for them after they told them? Have they got the visa?

is that the reason for the slow progress of cut-off number ?? now i started to worry that it might not reach 28000 !

It is business as usual for Cairo. They spread out all the Cairo interviews over the year. So - we can expect the progress for Cairo to continue as is - I would expect the max to be reached in August - and I think the max will be around 27.5/28

It is business as usual for Cairo. They spread out all the Cairo interviews over the year. So - we can expect the progress for Cairo to continue as is - I would expect the max to be reached in August - and I think the max will be around 27.5/28
I hope so ! a big reward for you if it reaches 27.5/28

Dear Britsimon , Can you send me the link to check Ceac date till now for Cairo embassy. Thanks.

I just ran the extracts today - I'll post tomorrow.

The Cairo numbers from that extract are these:-

2653 1418 56 57 1122 0
Family Members ISSUED REFUSED AP READY TRANSFER