J1 Visa Administrative Processing Interview Feb,3 Paris

Xuan Luo

Hello everyone,

I attended my J1 visa interview on Feb 3 in Paris and the Consular Office has determined that my case needed further administrative processing. However when I checked on CEAC this morning, the status is still that of Feb 3. The reference number the officer gave me is 2015027-321-01

My program starts on March 1st so I do need my visa urgently...
Is there anyone else who is in the similar situation that can give me a reference of your application status ?

Thanks !

Hi
I am also in the same situation. It has been since three weeks I applied for my Visa (different European US embassy) and went for administrative processing. Please inform your program sponsor so that they know your visa status. It happens to most of the J1 Visa holders.

I am still waiting for my visa. I hope to receive it very soon. Please inform your program sponser, They will adjust dates for you

I am still waiting for my visa. I hope to receive it very soon. Please inform your program sponser, They will adjust dates for you
I have informed them of my situation but haven't yet ask them to change my dates. The embassy kept my DS2019 after my interview and if I get a new form, do I need to have it stamped again cuz I won't have time for that

Well, I think you just need to send your DS 2019 by post. Please wait until you see your visa to be issued and be contacted by embassy. If needed, they will tell you the instructions on how to submit new DS2019. As I can see from the other post, kumar applied on 15th Jan and the status was changed to issued on 23rd Feb. So I presume, you will get yours in the first or second week of March.

Well, I think you just need to send your DS 2019 by post. Please wait until you see your visa to be issued and be contacted by embassy. If needed, they will tell you the instructions on how to submit new DS2019. As I can see from the other post, kumar applied on 15th Jan and the status was changed to issued on 23rd Feb. So I presume, you will get yours in the first or second week of March.
I sincerely hope so !!! Fingers tightly crossed. If I get my visa within March, I won't be needing a new DS2019

My visa application date has changed to 5 March, I hope to have some good news soon !
And you, any news ?

Hi, my visa has just been issued today.
Timeline:
Case Creation Date: 27-Jan-2015
Case update: 03-Feb-2015 AP
Case update: 05-Mar-2015 AP
Issued: 09-Mar-2015

All the best !