EAD: Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

I am sorry then you should go to their office in person.... there might be a postman delivery error....any way good luck....

AdoonAlle how much time took them to send your ssn card?
I applied for mine on January 30 and so far I haven't received it. I called and they told me to wait

MyHope,
I received after 27 days. usually it takes two weeks maximum but the the SS office did not verify my information for the first two weeks and it takes another two weeks. Try to visit to SS office and talk to someone at counter.

Guys I need some.help here. I received a notification that the said that: Your card was ordered to print, everything was fine, but now, two days ago I checked and the status change for this: My case was approved, them will mail me my approval notice and I need to follow instructions. I just wanna know if is normal that I received first the card was ordered notice, and then my case was approved. Thanks a lot guys, please hope you can help

Guys I need some.help here. I received a notification that the said that: Your card was ordered to print, everything was fine, but now, two days ago I checked and the status change for this: My case was approved, them will mail me my approval notice and I need to follow instructions. I just wanna know if is normal that I received first the card was ordered notice, and then my case was approved. Thanks a lot guys, please hope you can help
No worries. Mine was the same case. You will receive the card in a week.

Thank u so much for your help, my was confused cause I don't know if is right that first I get: Your card was ordered to produce, and now: My case was approved, we will mail to you. It's kind of weird, well I'll let you knows guys

Please I need help, today was supposed to receive the ead, but they just sent me a approval notice , I expected my card. Was your same case?

Mine the same. The approval letter first, then the card. However if you don't receive your card next week, you need to to call the 800 number.

Raisineater,
I received the approval letter first and then card within a week. You will get your Card next week, keep watching on your online status.

AAQIB786,
After you submit your i-765 form, wait for 35 days and you can call the USCIS to check the status of your application, They will give you a reference number and ask you to call them back after 15 days. In these 15 days, you can always check your online status . If nothing happen during these 15 days, call them back and request an interim EAD card. As per my experience they will not issue an interim card but they will issue your EAD card within 60 days.
Dear I Called Yesterday But They Do No Try To Understand .Ever Tier2 Officer Also Do Not Try To Understand . So Can You Advise Me - What & How I Have To Tell Him .
Thanks
"May Allah bless us all with success, health, happiness, patience and strength''

Hi,

I applied for EAD card on 13th Feb, 2015 and got my biometric done on 13th Mar, 2015. I am on L2 Visa. Since, a month i am not able to see my status online and I tried calling USCIS, they say that its still in process and haven't approved yet and i need to wait for more 30 days. I applied on VSC center PA.

I have got a good opportunity and they want me to start as soon as possible. But, I don't have EAD card and unable to check the status. I checked few website and most of the people have stated that it takes 4 month nowadays specially from VSC center. I am worried and need to get my card as soon as possible. I don't want to loose the job.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reshma,
The EAD for the L2 visa is different from EAD of asylum. it has different priority and the processing is not the same. I am not sure how long it takes to process but the can check the EAD processing times for the L2 visa in USCIS website.

Hi
I just want to confirm one thing.
I applied for EAD card on 150 th day of my application and they received it on 161 st day.
So when should i call them?
After total 180 days or after one month when receieved the application?

Received the EAD today.
Hey thanks for all your advice ..
Called yesterday on 183 rd day of my application regarding my EAD to USCIS.they said it is in process and can take 90 days and said that u have to wait.
Today checked my status and it says that your case it approved.
Thanks for your tips...

Hi.
I checked my EAD application online today and it shows my case is approved.On April 23, 2015, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxxx. We will mail your approval notice.

How many days will it take yo get my work permit in mail?

Reactions: CWH
Hi.
I checked my EAD application online today and it shows my case is approved.On April 23, 2015, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxxx. We will mail your approval notice.

How many days will it take yo get my work permit in mail?

congrats. what date did USCIS received your application? i am waiting for mine to be approved. mine was received march 30.