For who was or still waiting for asylum decision more than 2 weeks

can you please guide me. I want to start online small scale. I have no idea how to do it and how to get myself registered as well. What kind of business are you doing?

Is there a way you can inbox me your number or email so that we can talk in person.

thanks

After a month and a half of interview, today when i went to the USCIS office for inqury, they told me that they mailed my results this morning. I checked on the USCIS website but no updates. Is it required for them to update the information on their website or is it normal to not have updates. I am very nervous at this point. This is in Houston.

Check the 1800 immigration court number and see... Also sometimes it take a while to update on their website even if u are approved. Check both their website and immigration court number...

At least u are lucky to have a decision mail to yuh this quick... So praise the Lord. I have been waiting for a decision since June 12 2013... Not decision yet..

Hello Ouzy 10. I called them and it says the case is pending. I know how difficult it is to be waiting on the result. Well if this makes you feel any better, i waited 2 years for the interview. I hope and pray that you get your results soon. I don't know what my result is going to be, very nervous at this point.

also does anyone here know if USCIS ever update the status if the case is denied also? i don't see anyone write about such updates. just wondering. trying to stay positive but all these thoughts stressing me too much

actually while going through NTA, i noticed that they made a mistake in my status as being out of status since 2012. While in fact I worked on OPT in 2012 and then has been on H1b and have a full time job. So when i called USCIS office, they told me to go to their office with all supporting documents and they will re-look over it. So my question is if anyone has been in such situation and is there any chance of being accepted at this point?

Unfortunately, I have not read anyone being in that situation.
But in any case, even if you don't get accepted again (I am not sure if your status has anything to do with their decision), I think you need to go to the USCIS office and change back your status. I think in their system you appear as "Out of status", that's why they sent you to Immigration Court and did not send you the NOID. I think with the NOID you have the opportunity to send back a strong rebuttal in favor of your case.
Be courageous and keep fighting until there is nothing left to fight for. Good luck.

Lota2013 is completely right... Your status has noting to do with the decision they sent to u already. The only possible different it will make is they could void the NTA to NOID that would be it.. But mind u 98 percent of case that got NOID end of being getting final denial. And such persons end up reapplying all over again. I am sorry that you got referred to the judge specially after this long wait. But if I were u and they wanted to give me NOID instead of the referral to the court, I rather the federal to try my chances with the judge.Best of luck to u... And keep us posted

thank you guys for suggestion. I will go to USCIS office monday and show them proof of my status, even though i was asked in interview about it and i even showed them my ID from work. Also they have copy of my H1b. Hopefully i they send me NOID after that and that is all i am going to deal with asylum stuff. Not meant for me i guess. I will be glad this mess will be at least be over with and i can move on in life.

I have been waiting for a decision since June 12/2013. I have sent in more than 500 inquiries without any kind of resolution basically I don't know what more to do. They should just either approved or deny rather than making people wait forever.